Gaming Legit topic on Dratini in Dragons Den

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
She sits next to Theo Pathitis, I hope this helps. If you can get Duncan Bannatyne on board you should have a chance of capturing her.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KevInChester said:
She sits next to Theo Pathitis, I hope this helps. If you can get Duncan Bannatyne on board you should have a chance of capturing her.

lolwut?

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dragonsden/dragons/deborahmeaden.shtml
biggrin.gif

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, you go back to near the entrance of DD and you see her again. She than gives you a TM after she talks about her period. Than you go back to DD and get the Dratini.

Chaz- Kev was making a reference to a Britsh TV show called Dragon's Den. Where members of the public try and get investment from some millionaires to make thier half-though plans into money making reality.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1. Personally I never cared for genders. Apperently female is best for breeding. (Could be wrong)

2. You rename the SAV to the name of the rom. SLot 1 Flashcarts genrally work. If not use this

Klarkykat

Trophies
XP
Country
KevInChester said:

Proper LOL
biggrin.gif

That'll be lost on 99% of people on here for sure.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Klarkykat said:
KevInChester said:

Proper LOL
biggrin.gif

That'll be lost on 99% of people on here for sure.

im in the 1% gotta love dragons den and lmfao @ the original comment

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The questions you answer don't determine whether you get the Dratini or not. They determine whether or not your Dratini will come with a special move: Extreme Speed. More info here: http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/gift.shtml
stuffnflufff said:
Whats better, a male or female Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite?
Females determine the Pokemon that the egg will hatch into. Males determine some other things though like stats, moves, etc. Therefore, generally females are preferred unless you're into competitive battling.
If you have a Ditto though, males will determine the egg Pokemon, so females are essentially worthless I think.
QUOTE(stuffnflufff @ Mar 29 2010, 03:19 PM) also how do you use saves available off of gamefaqs on your flashcart?
You can't. Those saves are duds and the people who uploaded them should be shot.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DeMoN said:
stuffnflufff said:
Whats better, a male or female Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite?
Females determine the Pokemon that the egg will hatch into. Males determine some other things though like stats, moves, etc. Therefore, generally females are preferred unless you're into competitive battling.
If you have a Ditto though, males will determine the egg Pokemon, so females are essentially worthless I think.
Well you can get breed moves on your female's baby
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3