Android LG Thrill 4G vs Motorola Atrix

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In about a week, I'm do for a cell phone upgrade, though I won't be able to get my phone till about the 10th or so. I was thinking about upgrading to the LG Thrill 4G, which was recently priced at $99 for a 3D phone. But there seems to be a lot of hate for this phone, namely because it's a 'heavy brick' and that the 3D kills the battery life or something. It was either this phone or the Motorola Atrix, and the Thrill seemed like the better deal but now I'm not so sure.

I'm having a difficult time deciding which one I should purchase in the coming weeks. So should I just buy the Thrill? Or should I go with the Atrix?

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cuz none of the galaxy S II phones are out yet, and the August release was just a general statement by the Samsung folks, no official announcements of carries or their versions of the S II

assuming you're on AT&T, I'd recommend either the Atrix 4g, Infuse 4g, or the Nexus S, however if you can wait a bit more (about a month probably), their version of the Galaxy S II should be coming out, and that WILL be the phone to beat

also, don't bother with the laptop dock for the atrix it's garbage, the only one that should be considered is the media dock (hook up to a tv for watching media)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack