Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I decided to go outside today and play this new MMORPG called "Life". Let me just say the graphics fucking rule, but gameplay is just so damn restrictive. There are NO save points, checkpoints or restarting. First time you die, that's it. Game over. The worst part is, we don't even know what happens when it's game over. Do you restart the game from the beginning or do you go into a lobby that the game creator allocates? There are clans set up in the game of people who believe different things but nothing is certain.

It probably boasts the highest player count of any multiplayer game ever.. it has over 6 billion players. It makes World of Warcraft look like small time. There's also so much gameplay time.. easily 700,000 hours worth per player and each player has a UNIQUE experience.

Beyond all of this though, the game sucks. It's buggy.. your character randomly gets diseases and dies or gets hit by drunken drivers, stuff like that. You also have to put up with getting screwed over by women, co-workers, stuff like that. It's one big shit fest.. but it's the new craze and we should all play anyway.

Anyone have any experiences with this?

D

Deleted User

oh wow

life imagined as an MMORPG

i have totally never seen that before and it is a totally unique idea

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country