tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey now that every one has little big planet what do you all think.

i love it soooooo much, there is so much more than the beta and so many bugs have been fixed, single player is amazing, and people are making such good levels i just dont want to stop playing. (but my girlfriend stole my tv when i was downstairs and starting playing mysims kingdom lol)

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
lol
i dont have mine yet.. im gonna go out now and buy it.
but before that i need to upgrade my harddrive only 300mb left
cry.gif

p.s
i forgot to add you on psn
biggrin.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow. I cant believe that people love the game so much. I love the Mario games so I was expecting that this would be similar but I was disappointed. I dont know but it may have something to do with the fact have no patience to actually creat anything worthwhile and that I hated the jump physics. To floaty in my opinion.

tomqman

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarkRey said:
lol
i dont have mine yet.. im gonna go out now and buy it.
but before that i need to upgrade my harddrive only 300mb left
cry.gif

p.s
i forgot to add you on psn
biggrin.gif

lol i keep meaning to add u aswell, just got the last level now and its amazing i havnt felt a buzz like this in a game since metroid prime 3 (uncharted almost did it for me)

QUOTE(Edgedancer @ Nov 8 2008, 10:22 AM) Wow. I cant believe that people love the game so much. I love the Mario games so I was expecting that this would be similar but I was disappointed. I dont know but it may have something to do with the fact have no patience to actually creat anything worthwhile and that I hated the jump physics. To floaty in my opinion.
thats a shame you didnt get what you were hoping from it . i think this game is uncompareable to mario becasue of how it works is so differnt lol. but i do agree that the jump physics make me scream some times
smile.gif

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Edgedancer said:
Wow. I cant believe that people love the game so much. I love the Mario games so I was expecting that this would be similar but I was disappointed. I dont know but it may have something to do with the fact have no patience to actually creat anything worthwhile and that I hated the jump physics. To floaty in my opinion.
I agree that the physics aren't as smooth as in New Super Mario Bros, but the "simpler" physics make things way easier when creating levels.
I wouldn't call them "bad" either, they're just different.
Also remember that this game isn't all about plattforming, so there's nothing wrong about choosing physics that are also suitable for levels where you solve puzzles with many switches and stuff.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Before anyone thinks I have made a bad decision, let me just tell you this. There is one part of the game that I really do love. The voice over. It is probably one of the better voices for a game in ages.

nloding

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm a big fan so far. I think I might even be able to convince my girlfriend to play it -- and she's picky as hell about her games. It's exceedingly cute and addictive. I played the second level five times trying to find more stickers and items. I have yet to play downloaded levels though. Are there many? Maybe we need to start a thread with recommended levels.

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I played the Beta, and my thoughts can be resumed as follows:

It feels like the type of game you play to goof around, very much like Garry's Mod.
IMO, like Garry's Mod, it's not worth 60$, but I'd gladly hand over 20$ for it.

tomqman

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Blebleman said:
I played the Beta, and my thoughts can be resumed as follows:

It feels like the type of game you play to goof around, very much like Garry's Mod.
IMO, like Garry's Mod, it's not worth 60$, but I'd gladly hand over 20$ for it.
the full story mode is grate fun and worth buying the game for

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EGM gave LBP and Gears 2 the same score and it tied for game of the month with it
just to show you how epic this game is
happy.gif
(i want it but alas I have no ps3)

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
ZeWarrior said:
Myke said:
I don't consider it a game at all. I think it's just a toy. Definitely not enough to keep my attention going. Very pretty, but too little going on.

Sounds like you haven't played it...

played the sh*t out of the beta, and borrowed it from a coworker for a week. It just didn't keep my attention.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow