Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Release Date

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I've always wondered how this will be controlled.. I hope it'll have support for the circle pad pro to mimic the GameCube scheme.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, over 40 or so years, we've gone from "Dark Side of the Moon" to "Dark of the Moon" to just "Dark Moon" now.

The shorter title may be more efficient, guys, but it's just not the same. Really, this is just plain lunacy.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, over 40 or so years, we've gone from "Dark Side of the Moon" to "Dark of the Moon" to just "Dark Moon" now.

The shorter title may be more efficient, guys, but it's just not the same. Really, this is just plain lunacy.
Pink Floyd still owns the rights to "Dark Side of the Moon" and now Transformers has "Dark of the Moon" which sounded a lot stupider than "Dark Moon" anyway.
*Realization* Wait did you just want to make that pun and not really care?

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That was actually my edit to the OP so call me on that one- I sometimes tart things up a bit.

It might not be much looking back on it but that still means no launch, no first Christmas, no first half of the year and no "summer".
Well, if we take a look, Wii and 3DS were similar;
they took months to release Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Galaxy.
In fact, 3DS had almost zero Nintendo titles at it's launch.
The only Nintendo launch 3DS title was Pilotwings, which is far from a system-selling title.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I think Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gateways to Infinity comes out on the same month. That's going to be a hard choice, Luigi's Mansion or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? I'll wind up getting both, but I think I may buy Luigi's Mansion first so Nintendo makes more Luigi games. Poor Luigi doesn't get enough of the spotlight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3