United States
Reactions: FTRBND

SmokinAce420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry for the noob question but i need some things cleared up cause i'm kinda confused. This is my situation i'm currently on aureinand 3.7 and i wanna update to the latest mods AKA luma 3ds 1st question are all my mods and all the games i installed are going to sysnand now so this means no more emunand please correct me if i'm wrong. 2nd question what do i reconfigure on my sd card to update to luma 3ds?

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry for the noob question but i need some things cleared up cause i'm kinda confused. This is my situation i'm currently on aureinand 3.7 and i wanna update to the latest mods AKA luma 3ds 1st question are all my mods and all the games i installed are going to sysnand now so this means no more emunand please correct me if i'm wrong. 2nd question what do i reconfigure on my sd card to update to luma 3ds?
I asked the same thing and people just told me to delete and change out all of the reinand folders with luma3ds ones. ALSO you might want to get an arm9 just save them to somewhere safe and do it.

SmokinAce420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked the same thing and people just told me to delete and change out all of the reinand folders with luma3ds ones. ALSO you might want to get an arm9 just save them to somewhere safe and do it.
Oh ok so where it says boot from emunand on configure settings just click that correct?

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok so where it says boot from emunand on configure settings just click that correct?
I am not that good at this myself so before you do that you will probably want to make backups and then do whatever you want but just for refference here is arm9 https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-4-(Getting-the-OTP) you wanna do this since aureinand and reinand are out dated. (in other words back up your content and then start from scratch just to be safe to make a luma3ds rednand) I never converted I just dragged all of it to the trash bin and then re did it.

SmokinAce420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not that good at this myself so before you do that you will probably want to make backups and then do whatever you want but just for refference here is arm9 https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-4-(Getting-the-OTP) you wanna do this since aureinand and reinand are out dated. (in other words back up your content and then start from scratch just to be safe to make a luma3ds rednand) I never converted I just dragged all of it to the trash bin and then re did it.
Sorry i failed to mention earlier I have my OTP bin file, my n3ds has arm9 installed it's using aureinand 3.7 do i need to recompile it again?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Feeling it!

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry i failed to mention earlier I have my OTP bin file, my n3ds has arm9 installed it's using aureinand 3.7 do i need to recompile it again?

WOAH oops XD no do not redo it you got arm9 you are golden dude.
just go ask a pro here about that since I am trying right now to get arm9 myself and have no idea how you would change it after arm9.

SmokinAce420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOAH oops XD no do not redo it you got arm9 you are golden dude.
just go ask a pro here about that since I am trying right now to get arm9 myself and have no idea how you would change it after arm9.
Oh ok man thanks dude i think i just need to follow that update guide the OP posted but im confused as to what i need to reconfigure on step 8.

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok man thanks dude i think i just need to follow that update guide the OP posted but im confused as to what i need to reconfigure on step 8.

hhhhmmmmmmm well if it says reconfigure then press whatever says reconfigure or ask him like 1000 questions <--------thats what I did.

SmokinAce420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hhhhmmmmmmm well if it says reconfigure then press whatever says reconfigure or ask him like 1000 questions <--------thats what I did.
Im assuming i need to reconfigure this can but i dont want to boot from sysnand if i can i wanna keep using emunand can anyone confirm this

17608404609986253cc789c8b38a6478.jpg

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I double posted so this is not a real post right here that you are reading this is a phantom post please <--------delete this post that I just made.

Last edited by Feeling it!,

PBallWiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed Luma 5.4 this evening on my Old 3dsXL and updated to 11.0 and now my Health and Safety (former FBI) has reverted back to its former self and I have lost my launch FBI ?
I have a backup of my emuNAND from where I updated from (9.2) and that's where I am right now.
SuggestionS

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I installed Luma 5.4 this evening on my Old 3dsXL and updated to 11.0 and now my Health and Safety (former FBI) has reverted back to its former self and I have lost my launch FBI ?
I have a backup of my emuNAND from where I updated from (9.2) and that's where I am right now.
SuggestionS
You can inject FBI with Decrypt9 again, I assume.
This time, be sure you install the .CIA version of FBI using the injected H&S version.

MrFlooD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SuggestionS

Do you have Homebrew Launcher Loader installed? if so, just install the FBI CIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    you go bro
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i know, i know, i'm late
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/E1U7Nlt.mp4 +1