Hacking M3-Sakura-Real-iTouch Triple Boot *English Edition* Is Here!

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
kublai said:
Sorry for my ignorant but will this work on the iTouchDS or just the M3 Real only? I currently have an iTouchDS.
There is a version in here somewhere that works with the iTouch DS... last few pages. The iTouch version doesn't have English unless you count the unofficial Sakura hack... And FiRsT-aNd-LaSt compiled another one that makes the English iTouch firmware to work. Only the M3 Real will be Japanese.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks
wink.gif

daisun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
^ I don't think this is 'homebrew' firmware. All the firmware in this thread was developed by the M3 team which also produce the carts which they run on.

Ocarina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
daisun said:
^ I don't think this is 'homebrew' firmware. All the firmware in this thread was developed by the M3 team which also produce the carts which they run on.

Still, I'm happy with the new Firmware.
If I wanted to use the Itouch Firmware I would have had to buy an Itouch, now I have it for free.
yaynds.gif

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nice!
This development might even be good for the M3 team, as it will attract more people to buy the M3real card.

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jos7960 said:
Nice!
This development might even be good for the M3 team, as it will attract more people to buy the M3real card.

Well, I don't think many people buy the M3 Real to get iTouch firmware. I like it because it's convenient for compatibility.

Ocarina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
jos7960 said:
Nice!

Yes, the M3 Real is now a 3 in 1 card.
it will also attract more people to buy the G6 Real, the M3 Real and the G6 Real have the same Firmware.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
There is a version somewhere for the iTouch, but it will only use the Japanese firmwares. Not that it isn't too hard to navigate these menus anyways. It's somewhere in here. The first few pages have the M3 real version and the last few have the iTouch version.

Apparently this triple loader works with iTouch?

Sunster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey,
I am having trouble loading the triple booter on my iTouch cart.
Can someone link me the iTouch cart version of the triple boot. Thanks i want to run M3 Real on my iTouch!
biggrin.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why would people buy a G6
when its really expensive, the memory cant be expanded, cant run sakura, or even have trouble with the current firmware updates
and the fact that you cant find it in stock

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la