M3i Zero announced

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is no point in pre ordering something that has now been released. Not all sites get them on launch day and if only a few sites have them in stock on release day, it is only because they either struck a deal to get exclusive launch day units or they just happen to be really close to the development team. Expect that this will be on backorder for a while from some sites, Gamezway probably has some sort of exclusive thing going on that they will be the only ones selling it for a few days, then all the other sites will have it. Kick Gaming, Real Hot Stuff and DealExtreme have not said boo about the card which means they have not been even allowed to put them up for pre-orders.

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
shaunj66 said:
white wolf said:
i checked this site and they have it
http://www.gamezway.com/m3i-zero-sakura-fo...eam_p16873.html

can someone tell me if they are legit plz and if so are the fast to deliver? tks i will buy the m3i zero from them if they are good to buy from.
They're one of our sponsors. They're legit
smile.gif
Sweet a new site to buy from it seems to has fair prices.

Whats there 8gb micro SD like ?

Bakuryu42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats better to do buy from the preorder websites and hope they get them first? Even if they do how long is there shipping compared to RHS,DX,GBG,etc now say those sites get them a day or two after the preordered ones and there shipping is faster, wouldn't that be the quickest way?

Bakuryu42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who says its released? Also Gamekool also had preorders, I'm just worried other sites will get them in the next day or so after released and be able to ship it to me much quicker. Gamekool is in Hong Kong so they expect 10 days for shipping which is annoying for someone who is impatient like me. if KG,RHS,DX, or GBG get them in the next few days after Gamekool day get, which I am assuming GK is getting them first if not I'll be pissed, and I am able to snag one they would send it to me much faster, and maybe even cheaper.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bakuryu42 said:
Who says its released? Also Gamekool also had preorders, I'm just worried other sites will get them in the next day or so after released and be able to ship it to me much quicker. Gamekool is in Hong Kong so they expect 10 days for shipping which is annoying for someone who is impatient like me. if KG,RHS,DX, or GBG get them in the next few days after Gamekool day get, which I am assuming GK is getting them first if not I'll be pissed, and I am able to snag one they would send it to me much faster, and maybe even cheaper.
Learn to read the god damn article on the first page then n00b, cause it clearly says that it "should hit online retailers around the 22nd June". Gamezway already has it, you can buy it, I checked yesterday. Not all sites had it yesterday either and it could be at least a week before other retailers get it. Not to mention shipping times are estimate, or you can not be a cheap bastard and order the fastest shipping possible if you are that impatient. Most of those sites you mentioned are not based in the USA, and if you want something faster, spend the extra bit to get a faster shipping process. I ordered my EZ Flash Vi from China and was estimated at a 14 day arrival, it showed up in a week.

Bakuryu42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
Bakuryu42 said:
Learn to read the god damn article on the first page then n00b, cause it clearly says that it "should hit online retailers around the 22nd June". Gamezway already has it, you can buy it, I checked yesterday. Not all sites had it yesterday either and it could be at least a week before other retailers get it. Not to mention shipping times are estimate, or you can not be a cheap bastard and order the fastest shipping possible if you are that impatient. Most of those sites you mentioned are not based in the USA, and if you want something faster, spend the extra bit to get a faster shipping process. I ordered my EZ Flash Vi from China and was estimated at a 14 day arrival, it showed up in a week.
Maybe you should learn to read, mainly the word "should" because it isn't in fact out yet. Just because you can buy it does not mean its out I preordered mine from Gamekool, doesn't mean its out. The email was sent June 12, but they posted the message officially on there website on the 14th. Which means it could be the 24th instead. The fastest shipping for Gamekool is 25 bucks, compared to the 8 something I am already paying, I don't think thats being that much of a cheap bastard. RHS and GBG are both in the US, yes the others are in China, but they may still give faster shipping for less.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered one this afternoon from Gamezway, basic shipping is no more then 7 business days and the fast shipping is 2-4 but it's really expensive. There was no notice of back order or whether or not it is available, the order is being processed and should ship out after payment goes through, they would have notified me if the item was not available. Shoulda just ordered from Gamezway and paid 14 bucks for the fast 2-4 day shipping, or wait like me and pay 3 bucks for regular postage. And they aren't taking pre-orders at Gamezway anymore, they were before yesterday, now it's just regular purchase.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
DSGamer64 said:
I ordered one this afternoon from Gamezway, basic shipping is no more then 7 business days and the fast shipping is 2-4 but it's really expensive. There was no notice of back order or whether or not it is available, the order is being processed and should ship out after payment goes through, they would have notified me if the item was not available. Shoulda just ordered from Gamezway and paid 14 bucks for the fast 2-4 day shipping, or wait like me and pay 3 bucks for regular postage. And they aren't taking pre-orders at Gamezway anymore, they were before yesterday, now it's just regular purchase.
Let me know if they shipped it out to you.
I want to order one aswell.

Bakuryu42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
When Gamezway says it ships your order post a picture and ill admit I was wrong, but it will just stay at processing till it comes out as it is for me for Gamekool, yes I probably should of waited, but since no one seemed to care enough to answer and suggest it im probably stuck with GK, unless I can still cancel it.

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am thinking about buying this m3i zero or just m3 ds real.
I am going to use ds lite so it doesnt matter if it works on dsi or not.
But I am curious that if m3i zero is better than m3 ds real

KamuiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hm maybe it's better because of all the updates things. Also you'll have updates for long time and you can use it in future if you decide to sell DSL and buy a DSi

thebigboss14

Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
its delayed http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=163560

EDIT: its coming 04.07.2009:First batch of M3i Zero is confirmed to arrive gamekool on July,10th.Pre-order will ship out then.

ohhhhh that sounds good but I'm not really sure if something else will happened so I better way until
smileipb2.png
I really sure that they are already out.

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't be such a baby
tongue.gif
Flashcarts are pretty damn cheap anyway, plus the m3i looks to be the best cart coming so far. The only thing that could make me choose another cart is MENUdo, and I'm pretty sure people will do some stuff to it to allow it to play roms on an m3i anyway...

Solecist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
hi guys... i always bought M3 adapters from day 1 but now, i see online so much DSi flashcarts that i am a little confused... how much good is this M3i Zero compared to other DSi flashcarts?..i dont see anywhere a comparison.. and finally, afterall, where can i buy M3i Zero? In the sites the M3 suggest buying, i cant see the product yet.

Im from Portugal, and want to buy somewhere from spain or france...or nearby.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
The boxart says M3 Sakura in the bottom right of the box. Wahoo M3 Sakura compatibility, hopefully they'll let the users update that as well!
This should be larger, and I want a 30-point font confirmation on the official M3 Adapter website confirming this. So where can we buy a real M3i Zero?

Take this out of the forums and go official with an actual WEBPAGE about all we need to know about the M3i Zero. M3Adapter.com's FAQ page doesn't even seem to mention it. What are we doing here anyway? This is still the first Google result, and it came out on the 10th or 15th of July, according to their website. Funny about their consistency. I'm wondering what the heck they're trying to say about a "zero to infinity new technique".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat