Hacking MAIO: Moonshell All-in-One for Acekards

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Of course inilink itself doesn't depend on ndslink.
So if nds.inilink.nds is launched, write auto boot things to /__aio/*.ini and boot /akaio.aio (can be changed via /moonshl2/extlink/nds.inilink.nds)

Well, of course, only usable in 2.08/2.09/2.10b9 without ndslink.

>some1 else comes up with a 'nds.akaio.nds'
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. Do you want someone other than Normmatt to load 1.6 ak2loader.nds directly?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Xenon++ said:
>some1 else comes up with a 'nds.akaio.nds'
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. Do you want someone other than Normmatt to load 1.6 ak2loader.nds directly?
NO!!!!

- you didn't read it properly
lecture.gif
- I said
"you,Normmatt or some1 else comes up with a 'nds.akaio.nds' loader for 1.6/Modified overlay method for Moonshell 2.1final"

So what I meant was Some1 else other than you & Normmatt MAY figure out how moonlight done MS2.1final encryption & come up with a new modified overlay for 2.1
Hope that made it clearer
yay.gif

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
>Some1 MAY figure out how moonlight done MS2.1final encryption & come up with a new modified overlay for 2.1
Okay, okay, you mean MoonShell 2.10 by saying "someone". Sorry.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol, you have to love the problems that come with knowing different languages. I shall try to explain it too xD!

@Xenon++:
What Cannonfoddr means is that he is hoping for someone to be able to make moonshell2.10Stable load commercial roms with something similar to the cracked overlay.dll. He is also hoping for Normmatt to make a new nds akaio loader extlink that works with AKAIO 1.6 RC2.

Ben_j

Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France
I keep getting the error screen telling me "an error was detected while trying to access the disc or a file"... I formated 3 or 4 times, it didn't changed anything. I know my sd card is good because I used it on a DSTT before and Moonshell worked perfectly. What do ?
frown.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Xenon++ said:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wltmmdbwkjj/maio_diff.7z

You can try this for latest AKAIO support...
Many thanks for this Xenon++ - I've given it a quickj tryout with MS 2.1Beta9 & it works just fine (despite your instructions were 'cut-short' )
I've now made a new 'MAIO' & included it on first post... Hope you don't mind but I changed the akaio.nds icon to the AK instead of the default YSMenu

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
Hope you don't mind but I changed the akaio.nds icon to the AK instead of the default YSMenu
I don't mind - the icon is the same as that of yslaunch (inilink is enhanced yslaunch for akaio/touchpod (and of course ysmenu))

People are asking for 1.6rc2 so much...

Anyway what akaio.nds is clear autorunWithLastRom then boot akaio.aio (akaio.nds===iniclear.nds)

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Ben_j said:
I keep getting the error screen telling me "an error was detected while trying to access the disc or a file"... I formated 3 or 4 times, it didn't changed anything. I know my sd card is good because I used it on a DSTT before and Moonshell worked perfectly. What do ?
frown.gif
Which version are you trying ??
If it's 2.1b9 version - then you may find it's because of the 'splash.ani' file - There's a bug in 2.1b9 that doesn't allow custom splash.ani files for some reason
(I've only just discovered that I supplied the wrong one on Filetrip)
If you look in the Moonshell /internal/ folder you should see a 'splash.ani' and a '~splash.ani' file.
delete the 'splash.ani' & rename the '~splash.ani' to 'splash.ani' & try it again

And I use the 'Normal' because I didn't know about your SNEmulDS version - I'll check it out & it may turn up in the next 'update'

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Ben_j said:
All working now. However, how do I change the theme ? Do I have to get Moonshell themes ? or Acekard themes ?
Glad to hear that - Sorry about the problem in the first place
As for Skins......Both - if you want them to 'match' (That's what I did - used a moonshell Skin, then made a AKAIO/Acekard skin to match)
But since you 'startup' in Moonshell & only need to go into AKAIO for 'cheats' etc - then it's Moonshell skins you need mainly

To change Moonshell - get a skin, highlight it from within MS - & press [A]
For AKAIO/AK - get a AKAIO/AK skin & place it into '/_aio/ui/' folder. Enter AKAIO (Reset to firmware from within Moonshell) > [Start] > System Properties

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Oh oh oh, oh hello Progressive insurance, talk dirty to me would you, till I finish