Suggestion Make a sticky regarding USB loader discussions in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew'

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
OP
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
I have seen way too many posts regarding USB loaders in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' when there's a dedicated 'Backup Loaders' section. It looks messy and it bothers me, and I hope I'm not the only one. I propose a sticky in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' that states that the section is not intended for USB loader problems, and have the post state to post those questions/issues in 'Wii - Backup Loaders'.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Do you expect users who make those posts to read a sticky thread when they don't even read sub-section titles?

IMO, it may be better to simply merge the Homebrew and Backup Loaders section into one big section. It might have made sense 10+ years ago when Wii hacking was chock full of different Loaders, but these days it makes less sense given that only a few major loaders are used.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
OP
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Do you expect users who make those posts to read a sticky thread when they don't even read sub-section titles?

IMO, it may be better to simply merge the Homebrew and Backup Loaders section into one big section. It might have made sense 10+ years ago when Wii hacking was chock full of different Loaders, but these days it makes less sense given that only a few major loaders are used.
All valid points. I concur.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.coca-cola.com/xe/en/media-center/wozzaah-launch