Hacking making Check Mii Out Channel wad

gumbyscout

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to make a wad from the Check Mii Out channel for my friend because he has 3.2 and was never able to download it, so I did a nand dump and suppposedly made a .wad that worked. When I went to test it, by installing it on my wii, it caused a banner brick so I had to remove it, thus removing my channel. Now I can't even download it from the Wii Shop channel and I'm still incapable of making a wad out of it. Does anyone know how to make a wad for the Check Mii Out Channel, if you tell me how I should be able to make it myself.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
wich tools did you use to make your own wad..?? I used trent fox's wad maker and I made working wads, and I've also used waad maker by ??? and Blaze's wad packer too, all with excellent results....!!
smile.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I really don't remember, I remember I spend hours browsing how to create .wad files, and I found many unnecesary info, and then I found this 3 wad packers, the Trent fox's one is found here at GBATemp, the other 2 I really don't remember where I get those..!!
unsure.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
You might be able to get it with NUS Downloader (downloads files from internet and packs it into a wad from your PC), however I don't know if check mii out channel has a ticket that will work with it.

Otherwise, if you can find a wii with the channel on it (like your wii used to have), you could use waninkoko's wad-creater app, it makes a wad out of any title on your wii, without requiring a whole nand dump.

gumbyscout

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OSW said:
You might be able to get it with NUS Downloader (downloads files from internet and packs it into a wad from your PC), however I don't know if check mii out channel has a ticket that will work with it.

Otherwise, if you can find a wii with the channel on it (like your wii used to have), you could use waninkoko's wad-creater app, it makes a wad out of any title on your wii, without requiring a whole nand dump.
I tried using NUS, it doesn't download the 00000000.app or the ticket, so it doesn't make it into a wad.

QUOTE(ether2802 @ May 26 2009, 07:06 PM) wich tools did you use to make your own wad..?? I used trent fox's wad maker and I made working wads, and I've also used waad maker by ??? and Blaze's wad packer too, all with excellent results....!!
smile.gif
I've tried blazes and the wwadpacker, both have errors, such that the wwadpacker needs the certk and trailer files and blazes has random errors with no explanation. I once got blazes to make a wad, but like stated in the first post, it banner bricked my wii.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
you have it in your wii?

why dont you just use wad import?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol his pole numbers went up after the conviction, street cred lol