Hacking mario kart wii online hackers

dlxowhd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i haven't played mario kart for more than 8 months because every freaking single race there are hackers shooting millions of red shells and blue shells and stuff.
but a few days ago, my buddy told me that nintendo brought the ban wave in july and banned all mario kart online hackers.
so i gave it a shot yesterday and the first race.. bam.. some hacker throwing millions of bombs and moon jumping and stuff.
so are the hackers still raping everyone online? or am i just unlucky?

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Just played MK yesterday (haven't play for 6 month) and I haven't seen cheater, so you're unlucky
frown.gif

mondial / continental is fine but I prefer play with online friends, who i know they aren't lamers

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
mk online is a dead loss just don't play online

...Actually it's one of the fullest online experiences on the Wii. I was addicted to it for at least a month before I finally got disinterested. For a guy with my amount of video game ADD... Oh look, a butterfly... That's impressive. Not even The Conduit hooked me that long (although it kept me going for about 2-3 weeks).

And odds are out of 100 races maybe a few will have hackers, on a bad day. I remember when people said Conduit hacking was "rampant" and I played at least 10 games and not a single hacker appeared.

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Bladexdsl said:
mk online is a dead loss just don't play online

...Actually it's one of the fullest online experiences on the Wii. I was addicted to it for at least a month before I finally got disinterested. For a guy with my amount of video game ADD... Oh look, a butterfly... That's impressive. Not even The Conduit hooked me that long (although it kept me going for about 2-3 weeks).

And odds are out of 100 races maybe a few will have hackers, on a bad day. I remember when people said Conduit hacking was "rampant" and I played at least 10 games and not a single hacker appeared.

Yeah I never saw Mario Kart hackers when I played a lot earlier in the year. The Conduit, on the other hand, was pretty bad. I would play about an hour a night and would see at least 1 or 2 hackers on. Most of the time it was unlimited health and machine gun rocket launcher.

illinialex24 said:
QUOTE(Arm the Homeless @ Oct 25 2009, 11:26 AM)
mdmwii has unban codes. So Nintendo can't ban us.

4TL FTW.

By the way, even most hackers haven't faced other hackers randomly.

Fuck online hackers. Seriously. Stop ruining games people, including myself, paid for.
For reals. It defeats the purpose of competition. To hackers: Good for you. You can beat people by hacking. Don't you get bored of that? A real win is hard earned and more satisfying.

r9delta

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't blame griefers. They're always going to be the same losers they are until they eventually grow out of it. If you want to blame someone blame Nintendo.

democon

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
illinialex24 said:
Arm the Homeless said:

4TL FTW.

Fuck online hackers. Seriously. Stop ruining games people, including myself, paid for.

my friend vetta says he hacks because i wants to encourage nintendo to make the online security better for the games becasue they are total shit right now.

ApolloCheese

the shy guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
hacking in mk wii must be really boring compared to the fun you have playing the game the normal way, that's why most hackers leave after a few races. i played at least 1000 hours and saw a lot of hackers but they don't ruin the game for me. sometimes it's even fun beating the hackers
wink.gif

i don't understand why people hack online, it just shows a lack of skill and a bad attitude...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JexvRBoa5M
biggrin.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A) Nice triple post
B) This is really just turning into "fuck the cheaters, whine whine whine" thread. I'm not saying cheaters are good (they're douchebags), but whining won't do anything about it.
C) ...So you're saying he's cheating to encourage Nintendo to make security better? That's like robbing a bank and saying you did it because they didn't have enough guards and wanted to encourage them to hire more. Or are you saying something completely different and I didn't catch it?

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EeZeEpEe said:
illinialex24 said:
Arm the Homeless said:

4TL FTW.

For reals. It defeats the purpose of competition. To hackers: Good for you. You can beat people by hacking. Don't you get bored of that? A real win is hard earned and more satisfying.
I can beat people without hacks.
It's just fun.

Besides, it's fun to race to lose and give people VR. Don't see how people can argue with 4TL. FTW people are douches.

damedus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reason why i dont like fps or pvp or any competitive game. I find no satisfaction in beating someone. I find more satisfaction in finishing a rpg or defeating a boss who has more tools than me cause he was created that way. but against a real player he just has the same options as me and has no advatages its just boring.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk