Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Alex666 said:
Go to social communities look for cute girls in your area and start writing them PMs ^^
after a few mail you can start dating her and maybe itll end up in a relationship
wink.gif

thats how my ex-ex-gf got me xD

The flaw in that plan is the same as any other internet dating solution. Pictures may not necessarily match reality. You could see the hottest girl ever on some message board, get talking, arrange a meeting, and finally after weeks of effort you discover she in fact looks like a moose.

I know they say personality is more important and I agree, but there's got to be a cut-off point on the fuglymeter, you know?

I think his plan would fail anyway.
Notice he said "ex ex" girlfriend.

And after a few messages, are you kidding me?
That's screaming, "Move too fast".

And as for going to Church and meeting one.. not every church going citizen is Christian or at least not their fire crotches.

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RockmanForte said:
Westside said:
I am tired of meeting sluts in the bars, how do you meet a good girl these days anyway? I signed up for eharmony to check out what it offers, but you gotta pay for the communication stuff, is it worth the money?

You are weird. Go to church and find a christian women or something.

Try to avoid any kind of extremists!

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-god-warrior

Same goes for Anarchists, Hippies, Hardcore Feminists...

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Blebleman said:
RockmanForte said:
Westside said:
I am tired of meeting sluts in the bars, how do you meet a good girl these days anyway? I signed up for eharmony to check out what it offers, but you gotta pay for the communication stuff, is it worth the money?

You are weird. Go to church and find a christian women or something.

Try to avoid any kind of extremists!

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-god-warrior

Same goes for Anarchists, Hippies, Hardcore Feminists...

^this

be careful when dealing with religion or you may end up with someone who thinks Pokemon is the work of the devil.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/pokemon-is-the-devil

You don't want to be dating anyone who thinks like that, surely?

Alex666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Blaze163 said:
Alex666 said:
Go to social communities look for cute girls in your area and start writing them PMs ^^
after a few mail you can start dating her and maybe itll end up in a relationship
wink.gif

thats how my ex-ex-gf got me xD

The flaw in that plan is the same as any other internet dating solution. Pictures may not necessarily match reality. You could see the hottest girl ever on some message board, get talking, arrange a meeting, and finally after weeks of effort you discover she in fact looks like a moose.

I know they say personality is more important and I agree, but there's got to be a cut-off point on the fuglymeter, you know?

I think his plan would fail anyway.
Notice he said "ex ex" girlfriend.

And after a few messages, are you kidding me?
That's screaming, "Move too fast".

And as for going to Church and meeting one.. not every church going citizen is Christian or at least not their fire crotches.

We were doing great! she just broke up because she thought i cheated on her ^^"

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which means you two didn't work out -_-

I'd say just relax and make a list of questions you'd like to be answered. Never settle for less cause it'll only lead to a break up.

I always make a list of questions and so far, it's worked for me.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Do what I do. Carry on with your life and don't worry about it. The minute you stop actively looking, girls seem to flock to you. Seriously. Try it. Added bonus is that if it doesn't work, you'll have been focussing on more important matters and, in theory, achieved other personal goals.

And my top tip when it comes to treating the many lovely ladies of this world? Just treat them like you would anyone else. One girl in my old school, Lauren, hottest girl in the school by a LONG way. Every morning the idiots would be hitting on her with their latest lines, all of which failed. I'd walk in, say hi, ask her how her day was going, show no interest in getting in to her pants whatsoever, she spent most of her free time with me. Eventually led to a rather fiery relationship. Try it.
^^^^^^^^^
What this guy says right here!

Thats exactly what I do, but I'm too nervous to ever ask a girl to do anything unless they are one of my friends. I met this new girl a couple days ago at my friends graduation party and we were hanging out almost the whole time and she came to my house the next day for 4th of July with my friend and yet we talked more too and I'm really starting to like her. Shes not a slut, or a whore shes just a really down to earth cool chick, and I have a feeling that she kinda liked me back (which is a first for me) however I'm too nervous to ever try anything.

But I do what Blaze does, I've never had a girlfriend or have done anything with a girl and honestly I've tried so many times I don't even care anymore so I just treat them all the same as I would anyone else and they seem to talk to me more when I just chat with them like I would with my guy friends. (minus all the vulgarness xD)

Michishige

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have to agree with the 'carry on with your life and don't give it much thought' suggestion. That's what I was doing when my significant other came along.

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, man. Once I stopped "trying", I met my girlfriend and for the most part, things have been well. (Although today she's got something up her ass, god only knows.)

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Too be honest, the moment you start looking for a girlfriend/company you automatically pick up this too desperate smell about you which other girls easily pick up. You end up trying to hard to force a relationship and it just never works. Dont try at all. Take some time off from girls. Without sounding too shallow obviously keep a few sluts numbers in your phone because we all need to get laid from time to time. Once youve taken time off from looking for a relationship your natural game comes back to yourself and finally you'll meet a lovely girl thats right for you.

I was kinda in the same situation as you. Broke up with an ex ages ago, went on stupid spree of trying to find a girlfriend that never worked cos i was trying to force it too much so spent time figuring myself out then finally met a lovely girl and im now in a solid relationship with her.

Julian Sidewind

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Aeladya said:
You could try Plenty of Fish. I went there and found a bunch of guys interested in me...two things went wrong.

1. Guys became intimidated because I knew WAY more about video games than they did.

2. I posted my picture and I apparently look like a cop trying to bust perverts.

Yeah...that didn't go as planned
closedeyes.gif
. Since then I have had no replies. I took down my picture and nothing.

#1 = win, that would just be awesome. I wish my girlfriend took more of an interest. When i so much as mention starcraft shes just like "oh god". Its not too bad tho, she's in love with prince of persia and zelda.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stop trying. Found my girlfriend, Real cool girl been going strong for a while now. but seriously when you stop looking woman tend to flock,

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Sstew said:
Stop trying. Found my girlfriend, Real cool girl been going strong for a while now. but seriously when you stop looking woman tend to flock,
Easy for you guys to say, the only type of girls you meet here at the military college are flamboyant guys.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before my engagement, I always got a lot of women by wearing my "Chicks Hate Me" t-shirt. It was like "Awwwwww.... why do they hate you????". Lmao!

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
The Darkness Within said:
Don't be shy with women. Remember the worst thing that could happen is "No."
The worst thing that can happen is if she's in the mob, tricks you into meeting up, drugs you, calls some people to take your body away, and then cut out your organs or sell you as a sex slave in truckstop parking lots.

The Darkness Wit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Njrg said:
The worst thing that can happen is if she's in the mob, tricks you into meeting up, drugs you, calls some people to take your body away, and then cut out your organs or sell you as a sex slave in truckstop parking lots.
Haha a woman in the mob, next you're going to tell me they can vote too.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Njrg said:
Yeah, ifish hasn't been the same since he met up with you.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
Njrg said:
Yeah, ifish hasn't been the same since he met up with you.

Nice one ProtoKun
smile.gif

Westside, don't worry, if you kickback and relax, she'll come to you, but you have to have patience.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
I honestly couldn't tell you, I use a different (free) site.

do women have it more difficult? from the looks of things that I know these days, finding a good man must be like finding a wooden needle in a haystack. well unless maybe you go to church.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
yuyuyup said:
women are frightening and unapproachable
That's very true.

it is true unless you have a way to getting to know them over a period of many days. what scares me off is if a woman gets scared for any reason whatsoever. it is just a creepy feeling when that happens. hasn't happened to me as of recent years but I just avoid the situation entirely generally like most men would.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1