Megaupload and Megavideo might return soon

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Thing is, the authorities already got what they wanted. A lot of the other file hosting sites went down when Mega was taken down. Filesonic and Wupload to name a few. While yes, if Mega were to never come back other sites will take it's place, the data that are being held by Mega, some of them could never be found other than there.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only reason I care in the slightest is it could potentially fix some of the dead links I have been running into in recent months, and save me time searching for a mirror for the files I'm trying to find. Otherwise, there are already dozens of other file hosting sites where I can upload and download files.

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thing is, the authorities already got what they wanted. A lot of the other file hosting sites went down when Mega was taken down. Filesonic and Wupload to name a few. While yes, if Mega were to never come back other sites will take it's place, the data that are being held by Mega, some of them could never be found other than there.
But that just means that if MU really does truly come back, it would have less competitors. Which is a good or bad thing depending on someone's point of view.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/7EHimfmhrok?si=xpxDoYFxnBtuAR7P