Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wii-Nis said:
this has nothing to do with MP3 backups
Its not all about you you know
wink.gif
There are people in this thread (inc the OP) who are having backup probs so i thought i'd put my 2p in to try and help those out.

kwf001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just had this problem too. Mine was a little different, but I found that uninstalling softmi/riiskii and just using backup launcher solved my problem. Also, make sure you're using dvd-r disks and burn at the slowest speed possible... also make sure there aren't any major scratches on your backup.

Here is a link to the guide I used to uninstall softmii

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=133557

After this is done, you'll have 3.2U if you have a US system, backup launcher will still work without having to install anything else.

Good luck to ya

Wii-Nis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i still dont think this has anything to do with it being a backup, since a retail copy does the same thing....i'm leaning towards a bad production line....perhaps the discs were pressed slighty off, since mine is retail this explains that....and any backup made from a defective retail version would have the same errors

xam666

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys,

I've a similar problem with M3PC.
When I play it some doors won't open or after few minutes...
I've tried it with backup launcher gamma and with CIOSPACK and the problem is the same.
cokeman118 did you find a explanation to your problems ?

I'm french so sorry for my poor english...

Xam666

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack