Hacking Metroid Prime Trilogy

WAIKIKI728

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To use cheats with cfg loader and wifi is very easy...

Just update your aplication to the last realease 55...and you will see the option in game menu
rolleyes.gif

Muyfa666

Trophies
XP
Country
I think I've found out how to do it. But is the VBI hooktype correct? Some cheats say something about GXFlush or something.

Biengo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Muyfa666 said:
I think I've found out how to do it. But is the VBI hooktype correct? Some cheats say something about GXFlush or something.
At least for MP1 the difficulty cheat worked with VBI.

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've added the MP1 to MP3 links to the txt cheat file (ocarina in cfg-loader), then enabled and saved it as .gct ... haven't really tested it myself. (savegame still says V :? ).
I used notepad++ to edit (seems to be using unix format orso, and notepad++ seems te recognize about anything.

Thanks for giving the heads-up about those "play normal difficulty" cheat codes. Hopefully someone can write a walkthrough and/or some experience about using them (per MP part), for now I guess I'll just play the separate games.

godagarah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i get multi-player to work on mpt? cuz i want to play multi-player in cfg usbloader and im using cios rev 20b and alternate dol loads me to mp2 istead of multi-player!
cry.gif

pembryjackson

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok... a series of steps worked for me (pal version, usb loader from WD hard drive)

i was able to chose the difficulty for each game because i saved a file in each game from a hired disc ($5 guys, come on)
chosen alt. .dol files to load Mp1, Mp2 in config usb loader
chosen alt. .dol files to load Mp3 in Wiiflow usb loader

each usb loader loaded the respective game and save file flawlessly

this might be pain for some to load the games in different loaders, i believe the new version of gx loader works for all three, but this particular loader has always frozen for me

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pembryjackson said:
i was able to chose the difficulty for each game because i saved a file in each game from a hired disc ($5 guys, come on)

I tried this ages ago. I didn't even have to rent the game, I own a copy, I just prefer playing over USB. Anyway, using the alt.dol turns the saves back into veteran difficulty, regardless of the difficulty you set when you played from the disc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: On my pc