Hacking Modified Backup Launcher! - Gamma

Forsaekn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ClaKK said:
Thanks for the channel Forsaekn! Works like a charm (I'm using the version with Shizza's theme and your autoloader)

Just wondering if it would be possible to implement something like an "autoloading rebooter" holding B while you start the channel...
When I release cSM you wont have to reboot.

TheCruiser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know these are annoyingly repetitive questions but what cIOS do I install on my NTSC Wii? I have the 3.3 (v. 1) and will it work on it? Plus, does JAP games work on my Wii? Thanks.

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
euhm could i test it
rolleyes.gif

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
pebls123 said:
All the Pal games ive used needed to be forced NTSC
None NEED to be forced - only if you have an incompatible TV.

QUOTEand ive never seen them crash because it was forced that is the only way to play and i have a lot of PAL games for NTSC wii
Of the ~430 currently released PAL games the large majority of them will refuse to boot if their videomode is changed. The same is true of NTSC games on a PAL wii.

56killer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Could you make it usa the + symbol instead off the 1 because I press the one and the loaders does load up the grafics and wasn't working with one of my burn games and when I use the simple dol it loaded fine.

cheech794

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got done putting the gamma loader on my wii, i tried Wii music (NTSC) and it worked but what do i do if it is a PAL?. i know you were all talking about forcing NTSC but how do i do that.

Add thank you to WiiShizza for the great Gamma loader channel

bin01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

WiiShizzza said:
And here I wanna give you my version of the autoboot Channel :

vopjxu.png

http://uploaded.to/?id=chvnub
Can you remove that wiigator thing on the "A", i know you want to give him credit but placing it above the "A" makes it look kind of informal and as result, it losses all its smartness(elegance). I mean it looks good but it could look WAY better if u move the wiigator word and place it to a formal location.

Srry my bad english i hope you understand what im trying to say

TheCruiser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TheCruiser said:
I know these are annoyingly repetitive questions but what cIOS do I install on my NTSC Wii? I have the 3.3 (v. 1) and will it work on it? Plus, does JAP games work on my Wii? Thanks.

Anyone going to answer my question...?

Lafie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TheCruiser said:
TheCruiser said:

Anyone going to answer my question...?
cIOS version is independant of Wii region, so you'll best install the cIOS rev.7 (comes with WiiGator's 0.3gamma, as cIOS_Installer), and it will work on your Wii version. JAP games should work on your wii, but if you get a green screen, you may want to force NTSC in the loader configuration.

333fox333

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
okay I like alot the new channels evrybody is doin but I gotta say my favorie is the djtaz one but theres something I kinda hate is having to press 1 to load the config why cant evrybody stick with the b I know its possible so I would like to make a request can anyone make a djtaz press b and maybe ocarina on

Dat would be good but if no one is doin it I still will try to do it myself and post it
its just dat I aint finish understaining How to make a wad with a banner and all

hoping someone do it or tell how to do it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?