Epitome of Awesomeness
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Booted up my PC today. Suddenly, after 5 minutes or so, the colors changed; everything's fuck ugly at the moment.
Settings in AMD VISION Engine Control Center were and are set to default; didn't change a thing.

Any ideas on this? I think it's within Windows. Replugging the video cable (GPU -> DVi to VGA converter -> Monitor) didn't help; resetting the monitor with the "Auto" button didn't do anything, resetting to factory settings also did nothing.

Also, cannot post stuff on GBAtemp with Chrome. Battlelog doesn't work with Chrome. I'm going for Firefox.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Sound really obvious but are you sure it's not Windows high contrast?
Try pressing shift + alt + print screen to disable it. (If that is the problem, that is).

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Quicker way to know if your LCD is screwed?

Connect your PC to another monitor (most recent TVs also have a VGA in) :P
Darwin award for this year goes to me, I've a secondary monitor attached to my GPU; it's perfectly fine. Thanks for helping me out!

ccfl backlight might be on its way out.
Could be the problem...

Sound really obvious but are you sure it's not Windows high contrast?
Try pressing shift + alt + print screen to disable it. (If that is the problem, that is).
Nope, it asked me to enable it, which I did; it only changed the task bar and scroll bar to black so I disabled it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon: anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator is bad in my book, i...