Hacking Moonshell 1.21 or v.06??

magx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, so i want to watch south park and listen to music on my new supercard sd. So I did some reading here and discovered it's either moonshell or the gba player.....so I am using moonshell. I downloaded the verison on the supercard site which is v.06 i think. On the net I saw version 1.21. Whcih do I use? And is it a program that has been known to have the ds bricker in it? I don't want to brick my new Lite.....

I won't ask how to use the prgram I'll try and figure it out myself ( i remember reading files have to be in some weird format), but if someone could help me with this I'd appreciate it.

magx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok, thanks then. Just one question, what do you mean by "run setup and point it at your card?" Run the setup on my PC, I git that but what does the last part mean? Are you saying that setup will create a file that I just drop onto my card's root directory?

magx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh *duh* lol

thank you. I will figure out the rest from there.....I think there's a bit about moonshell int he SC guide on this site.....when i get home I'll check

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Some guy came into my neighborhood bar last night while I was there, claiming he had a gun and...