Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow !
blink.gif

What does this mean ?

Moonlight @ Jan 16 2009 said:
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Moonlight????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????M3???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????M3??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????…?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???M3???????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??DS???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

???????????????????????

Source

Edit : This message has disapear from Moonlight website. This is so weird !
wacko.gif

Edit 2 : it's again available. Now for sure it's real.
cry.gif

adriande2

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ccosmos said:
Wow !
blink.gif

What does this mean ?

Moonlight @ Jan 16 2009 said:
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Moonlight????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????M3???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????M3??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????…?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???M3???????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??DS???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

???????????????????????

Source

Edit : This message has disapear from Moonlight website. This is so weird !
wacko.gif

Edit 2 : it's again available. Now for sure it's real.
cry.gif

i translated it
it says
CODE
In the future it shaves several years and with the weak pan becomes the raw murder that it is probably will be, dismally it is to do barrel expectation, but this time - is with large punch cleanly hitting, it is Moonlight of dying state, densely it is, it is the [wa].
As expected, this is the quarrel selling too much, don't you think?? With when you telephoned, if there is a complaint, speaking directly it is with it was said.
Here may bear misunderstanding, because is, when already it supplements a little, at least from just the Japanese country the hand is pulled, that you promised, when (as for me M3 Sakura commercial value period it remains and they are approximately four months, it is to step on, but because also withdrawal lead time it is, around spring it perseveres and increases! When, with being said, however you were surprised, (laughing)) it does with long digression, well even then promises once, in the future M3 Japan does not produce one stamp to Japanese edition, also the promise that it does not sell positively, did. It has protected both, because it seems, such a circumstance complaint calling to [shiyachiyo], it is helpless, don't you think? - you cannot say directly, being understood, it is the [te] not going. As for equal to the number of sales…Demand and supply it puts out and it is not possible either to shave, however probably is. In a word as for without being possible you promise just becoming, releasing. Don't you think? well aside from that, there is no complaint and your [tsu] [chi] [ya] [tsu] [te] [me] is in [te] grumble -. When [tsu] [te] story was done, because [are] was said lastly, well as I the [a] you say directly? It is [tsu] [te] feeling. The [a] sufficient being understood [zu] and others [ku] you wrote! Directly [bu] [tsu] [chi] [ya] [ke] [ru] air being agreeable completion!

It is! M3 Sakura made me! Buying this, if you insert this, comfortable Sakura where also the marketing game moves enters into the hand! As for me however it is not tried, don't you think?! The it is! The game the [tsu] [te] which moves you have known! If the [tsu] [te] you say, or knowledge and others are not, it cannot make, such! Bug saying, direct and others being said, it went to also China and! As many as three weeks. (As for being non remuneration even when assuming, that it is good, Chinese I who cannot talk saying, how it does, is, don't you think? (being able to sell wry smile Sakura, I even one Yen do not make a profit, but if well you sell and in the base several hundred million [tsu] [te] you say refer to the small-to-medium-sized game manufacturer it does with the large hit more than enough, the [yo]? There are no times when you desire to me above this don't you think?! Don't you think? perhaps I saying, whatever because there is no influence in the sale, feeling at rest.

DS it stops already. The [tsu] [te] you say, or development stop. Extending ? being harassed prickly, because complaint we would like to say, you said directly. Because there is no hobby other than programming, don't you think? among those it dies. But as it is called in by yourself and that when the program you stop, lingering shortage it passes and is when (with laughing latest case the antipathy buying [tsu] [chi] [ya] [tsu] [te], I die from the well enough various places, the person whom you rejoice are not few, it is the kana which is not? That good bye -.

Without sending the mail, don't you think?. Without seeing, you eat, the [chi] [ya] .

I can see why he took it off

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: And sometimes Z