GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
KingdomBlade said:
Great find. I'll add that to my Tips and Tricks section.

Also, a new important addition is the mega skin pack.

I've been waiting for the mega skin pack (I'm a bit shy to tell you about it coz i know it could be a lot of work so i decided to wait until you metion it hehe )
biggrin.gif

and also try uploading up all the "resetmse" files to reset back to the firmware main menu..
I found this that contains all the "resetmse" files it might be helpful: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=5004
And guide on installing them (i.e. putting everything in the moonshl/resetmse folder) might also be helpful since i assume that your target is non-experienced
smile.gif

QUOTE(GenesisX @ Jul 17 2009, 11:00 PM) well this is mildly off topic but, how come the moonshell Faqs (like up until the end of the skins) have a url in them?

Yeah i notice this one too.. might be an error?

thunduaga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me, it wont work and i have an R4 and it currently has YSMenu on it. it sais on the top screen at the bottom of all the writing

Shell_FAT_foen_Data=/MOONSHL2/LOGBUF.TXT
Fatal error! Log file size error!!
Application halted!!

please help T_T

thunduaga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goddam, i did everything i could but this is still not working! the language is still japanese i dont understand why. i did the languageselect thing like 4 times already arg!

EDIT: im using moonshell beta 5, should i be using something else?

jophilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
don't want to start a topic for that so i zsk here ! I have a problem with moonshell 2.04 stable. Yesterday, everything was ok but today i have an error. It won't load and write: "extension memory was not found" ! And i don't know why... I don't change anythings... Can someone help me please ?
Thx guys

jophilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
KingdomBlade said:
Which is your flashcart? Did you DLDI it yet?

Hello,

so: it's an acekard2 and i used the AutoDLDIPatch. It's really strange cause as i was saying it worked yesterday. And when i run akaio everythings is ok but when i launch moonshell..." extention memory was not found" !!
Any ideas ?

jophilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No offense mister Kingdom Hearts + Keyblade. i was just sure about the "King"...in fact about the "Kingdom" but not about the rest of your username (the "Blade") so i cut it off !!!
Thx anyway mister KingdomBlade a.k.a. Kingdom Hearts + Keyblade.

edit: ok, it's working fine now. THX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1