Neil Peart Wannabe
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone! Just thought I'd post some of my YouTube videos here. Some background: TDCstudios consists of five university students, Mark (that's me), Nathan, Cody, Ethan, and Payton. The five of us have always had a passion for film, so we decided to team up and make videos together. We release videos every Sunday, and we would really love to become YouTube partners (that's our dream). Our channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/TDCstudios

Here's our most recent video, Hitmen:

[youtube]jXcM8ge5O1A[/youtube]

And here's a short film we did a few weeks back, Glass Factory:

[youtube]UQurNw1rlPs[/youtube]

I would love some comments/constructive criticism, and if you like what you see, then Subscribing, liking, and sharing would be great! Here's our Facebook page, and our Twitter page.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was gonna say, check out some freddiew tutorials on his second channel, but he (^) already linked you a video

i watched hitman, the gun fire looked pretty bad and the fight scene was obviously fake

but there were some funny bits

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Berthenk said:
Watched the first video; the way the second guy fell to the ground was pretty awkward...
Muzzle flashes don't seem to have any glow to them.
Hmm...interesting thought. I guess it is some what of an awkward fall.
Funny you posted this particular Freddie Wong video, that's one of the videos I always open when doing muzzle flashes. They do have glow, but not much because it's outside. If you look at his arm and hand, there's a bit of glow. It goes so fast though, it's hard to tell. I have the glow only run for two frames as Freddie suggests, but maybe next time I'll try three frames. 07:48 in the second video I posted, there's more of a distinct glow.

In our earlier videos (Awkward Moments 1 and 2), my muzzle flares look exactly like Freddie's first example: too small, no smoke, no glow, over the top recoil
tongue.gif
Thanks for the feedback Berthenk!
smile.gif

QUOTE(Terminator02 @ Sep 10 2011, 07:01 PM) i was gonna say, check out some freddiew tutorials on his second channel, but he (^) already linked you a video

i watched hitman, the gun fire looked pretty bad and the fight scene was obviously fake

but there were some funny bits
Huh, I guess I still have some improving to do. I thought it looked better than some of our earlier work...alright though, I'll keep that in mind for next time. Thanks Terminator02

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop stealing his sayings