Hacking NDS mail?

jbullfrog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possible to get this working? I don't use the mail feature, but I love the rss feeds

I get News feeds and Merriam Webster's word of the day.

screamster101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How bout some love for the lazy people???
rofl2.gif

I can't find release 0.54b. :'(

screamster101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahhh thanks!
biggrin.gif

Hmmm.. cant find access point? I can play wifi games and irc with DSO. Am i doing something wrong with nds mail?

jdearauj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm unable to add my e-mail account as can't see past the keyboard when I started inputting data? Can anybody help or advise if I'm doing something wrong?

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm unable to add my e-mail account as can't see past the keyboard when I started inputting data? Can anybody help or advise if I'm doing something wrong?

It's an unofficial beta 'testing' version. Expect it to have bugs like that and you will have to improvise (guess where the letters are) till a stable version is released.

jdearauj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

It's an unofficial beta 'testing' version. Expect it to have bugs like that and you will have to improvise (guess where the letters are) till a stable version is released.

Thought so, will give it a try again... Thanks for the advice...

screamster101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How does it sit on the card? in a folder named "nds mail"? or in the root directory? does the .xml file need its own folder? thanks

xler8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have files in root of card. I also got unable to find access point. I cant use DSO unless I turn my SSID broadcast on though, so I assumed NDSMail needs that too...

screamster101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DS in general needs SSID broadcast I think.

My xml file is not registering in nds mail though. I edited it, but it does not show up. hmmm...
frown.gif

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DS in general needs SSID broadcast I think.

My xml file is not registering in nds mail though. I edited it, but it does not show up. hmmm...
frown.gif

Start ndsmail and go to settings. Add stuff randomly at feeds, mail, whatever and save them. Then turn off and restart the program and check if the settings you made are still there. If they ain't, then you have patched it incorrectly with DLDI.

screamster101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I read on the NDS MAIL blog that kingston 1GB cards will not work with NDS MAIL. I have a kingston card unfortunately.

Has anyone gotten the kingston card to work with nds mail?
frown.gif

jbullfrog1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After patching the dldi patch,I got ndsmail to load up on my M3 Simply and my 1GB kingston microSD!

However, I can't find an access point to connect to. Any help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3