Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DivineZeus said:
Nice job hadrian...
wink.gif
btw, famitsu gave 28/40 to Metal Slug 7...
frown.gif
I think they gave Contra 4 26/40 so what do they know? They rarely give good reviews to action titles nowadays, unless its by Nintendo themselves.

P

pasc

*holds hand up for Master the Mechanics*

Still, Crazy Machines is coming anyway, so 2 are better than one !

Zubo looks rad ! I like how the DS is shaping up ! Metalslug is nice since I tried the Neo Geo on the fabulous DS Neo Geo emu.

Man nice times, Call of Duty 5 having online, Trackmania coming out, Kingdomhearts too, now only a GTA...

EDIT: I Love Geeks is already out in German under the title: "Clever - das Spiel das Wissen schafft", but has no appeal to me anymore since it doesn't let me do my own levels and share them using wifi like the Crazy Machines will allow.

Kuya

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do you do these preview things every week? Im new to GBAtemp and I find them really useful... great job with this!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kuya said:
Do you do these preview things every week? Im new to GBAtemp and I find them really useful... great job with this!

Every Thursday a new thread is posted.

Next week may not have a preview, depends on what time I get to do it but if I do then maybe I'll write up the E3 games that might not have had the coverage the bigger games get.

Dardon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hopefully Metal Slug has enough English to get around the menus, because I'll play it. Other then that, I'll wait for the future English release of dragon quest, and next weeks FF IV

Daimones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG I can't believe somone else knows what "The incredible Machine" is. I friggen love that game lol, I beat the whole thing like 5 times when I was a kid.(Was pretty easy after the second time cause I remembered most every level haha)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daimones said:
OMG I can't believe somone else knows what "The incredible Machine" is. I friggen love that game lol, I beat the whole thing like 5 times when I was a kid.(Was pretty easy after the second time cause I remembered most every level haha)
Was a great game, but I thought Sid & Al's Crazy Toons was much better, loved that game so damn much.

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
DarkRey said:
Op: m*****fuc*** spammer
die!!

That isn't helping. Just report the post.
If you get that worked up over this shit you might actually start needing his shit in the near future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: