yaynds.gif

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Liking this game quite a bit. It kind of reminds me of Final Fight, but heavy on the story. There is as much story as actual gameplay. I've never seen the anime, so I don't no how true it is to the story, but it's motivated me to download the whole series
tongue.gif

Running it on M3 Lite safe mode. I didn't try other settings, so I don't know if they work or not.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I tried this one last night, it's a pretty decent beat-em up with a few small puzzles and boss battles that require you use to use your alchemy, which mostly consists of making walls to use as platforms or shields.

Works on M3SD with 1X, Force R/W, Trim Rom (dunno about Soft Reset, I never use it).

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one that finds the DS naming trends really corny? I mean, with other systems it's not that bad (ala N64 games with "_____ 64"), but it just seems like whomever they entrust with the task of naming just whips out a thesaurus and uses the first phrase spelled with DS. It's like, OK, we know it's on DS, you really didn't have to go through the trouble. They could easily spend even less time on them and come up with names that better fit the games, instead.

Oh well, names don't mean much anyways, so I digress. Tah.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Liking this game quite a bit. It kind of reminds me of Final Fight, but heavy on the story. There is as much story as actual gameplay. I've never seen the anime, so I don't no how true it is to the story, but it's motivated me to download the whole series
tongue.gif
Lol, it was the GBA RPGs that got me watching the Anime. The games themselves (including this one) were pretty boring but the story was interesting. Everyone else was already watching it back then but I wasn't. The games gave me a little incentive
biggrin.gif

Highly recommended show.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i dont watch any anime and this turns out to be one of my favourite nds games i give it 9/10
biggrin.gif
highly recommended
biggrin.gif
shows you flash cards are a good thing im going out to buy it when it comes to europe if i did not have a flash cart i would not even have looked at it.
biggrin.gif

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If names meant much than Twilight Princess would be one of the worst games of all time.

That was quite possibly the worst example of a bad game name based on my rant, since Twilight Princess is a GOOD example of giving your game a name that fits it. You either completely missed the point of my rant, or you've never played Twilight Princess and simply think that's a gay name, though fitting for the game. My rant was about half-assedly subtitling a game's name to complement the system it's on, rather than giving it a subtitle that fits what the game is about which is what they should be doing.

Though I do agree that Twilight Princess sounds fruity, if that's what you meant. I just tell people I'm playing "the new Zelda".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vyDOObKIAjM?si=rSx9nAgBefGvlQu7