I_Got_Wii'D

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I recently did the whole 9 yards for Wii "Softmods" (TP exploit, then HBC, now I also got the Backup loader 0.3 and 2 pages of VC titles).

Well I am the only really hacking savvy person in my house, and I don't want to have someone accidentally go into the Wii Shop Channel and mess up the Wii.

I was just wondering how can I go about removing the default channels I don't plan to use (IE: Wii Shop, Wii Weather, Pictures).

I tried to use one of the Channel Uninstaller, but all the channel names were in 5 digit codes and not the actual channel names, so I was not sure what to delete (So I did not delete anything).

If someone could give me a little help with this situation I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I_Got_Wii'D said:
Hello, I recently did the whole 9 yards for Wii "Softmods" (TP exploit, then HBC, now I also got the Backup loader 0.3 and 2 pages of VC titles).

Well I am the only really hacking savvy person in my house, and I don't want to have someone accidentally go into the Wii Shop Channel and mess up the Wii.

I was just wondering how can I go about removing the default channels I don't plan to use (IE: Wii Shop, Wii Weather, Pictures).

I tried to use one of the Channel Uninstaller, but all the channel names were in 5 digit codes and not the actual channel names, so I was not sure what to delete (So I did not delete anything).

If someone could give me a little help with this situation I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
install this

http://junks.tonatonari.info/wiiapps/InstallShopIOS51.zip

I_Got_Wii'D

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info, but I am not worried about installing legit Wii Shop things, I just wanted the Wii shop channel to be 100% gone (as I never used it anyway).

I have seen images of peoples Wii channel loader where they did not have the Shop or Picture channel. So there has to be at least some way to be able to figure it out.

Thanks anyway tho.

I_Got_Wii'D

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks MrBubbles. I really appriciate it man.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    @BigOnYa ok i read that the super slim model (the one i have) isnt compatible with cfw and that "HEN is the next best thing, it is a semi jailbreak applied on top of the OFW system software, it is geared towards console models that aren't CFW compatible, you can run homebrew, play backups but you cannot use customised system files & must reapply your customisations & HEN after every boot."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    8=D
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, you've got Kenny here.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, although it has to be bigger for ancientboi to like it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whoever liked it is gay it's just a smiley face
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol, that's so funny
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, another dessert related question
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, didnt know i was gay
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is it "care-a-mell" or "car-mull"?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, either works
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah, i just mean in y'all's opinions
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw guys i played some roblox game with a friend from there that missed me
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    is that a good thing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im coming back to roblox relatively slowly
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Care A mell is how I've always pronounced it. But i heard both ways. Goes both ways, like kenny.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well now my routers not picking up my ring device fucking hate ring
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be a good time to leave flaming dog poo in a bag on your porch...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You're as much as a threat to me that my grandma is
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, somebody not getting they nipples twisted right today? Lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't have any "Ring" devices so don't know, we have "Rang" devices tho, from the dollar tree
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I don't have any "Ring" devices so don't know, we have "Rang" devices tho, from the dollar tree