Homebrew Need help with Streaming off my 3ds?

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have been looking around on google, and I seem to not have a solution to my problem trying to stream my 3ds to my pc, i'm wondering does this have to do with my fw version being on 11.6, or ntr having 3,6 instead of 3.4, or i installed snickerstream wrong?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have been looking around on google, and I seem to not have a solution to my problem trying to stream my 3ds to my pc, i'm wondering does this have to do with my fw version being on 11.6, or ntr having 3,6 instead of 3.4, or i installed snickerstream wrong?
Do you have cfw? If you do, ntr 3.6 works fine. You can use bootntr selector found on the titledb option in fbi.

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have cfw? If you do, ntr 3.6 works fine. You can use bootntr selector found on the titledb option in fbi.
yes i do have cfw, and i already installed boot ntr selector, but when i use kit kat it doesn't want to connect to my 3ds or vise versa.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i do have cfw, and i already installed boot ntr selector, but when i use kit kat it doesn't want to connect to my 3ds or vise versa.
Well your setup is completely fine. Changing ntr won't fix anything. As long as the ip is correct and they're both on the same network I don't see why it can't connect. Is the debugger enabled?

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well your setup is completely fine. Changing ntr won't fix anything. As long as the ip is correct and they're both on the same network I don't see why it can't connect. Is the debugger enabled?
usually i turn off debugger, and i use the ip address i see in the luma menu

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i did turn on debugger mode, and i launched ntr starter, now i am now testing on snickerstream v0.85b and it's giving me an error of not connecting to my (n) 3ds
You are attempting this with a N3DS/N2DS, right? It won't work with an original 3DS/2DS.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i did turn on debugger mode, and i launched ntr starter, now i am now testing on snickerstream v0.85b and it's giving me an error of not starting remote play to my (n)3ds
And no antivirus or firewall blocking it, right? Just going over the basics, sorry.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the end i keep on getting connection error on snickerstream
Have you tried ntr viewer/kitkat? I would try that and then work from there.

Edit: Most connection issues I am seeing are the fault of Windows firewall. Please make sure you added it to the windows firewall, or the firewall you use, as an allow all.

Last edited by OrGoN3,
Reactions: Darksabre72

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Edit: Most connection issues I am seeing are the fault of Windows firewall. Please make sure you added it to the windows firewall, or the firewall you use, as an allow all.
ok so this is what i got:
i followed a tutorial on how to install kit-kat slim and apparently it connected to my PC, but now not only am i getting the white screen of death my 3ds internet is switching from enabled to connected, same goes with snickerstream. So the only thing i just needed to sort out is how to properly disable my windows firewall and to probably get closer to an internet connection.

edit: since my 3ds change the ip address now it works when i connect my 3ds to my pc it's just i have to be a bit closer to an internet connection, and i didn't have to disable my firewall. the only problem i experience is that when the 3ds gets disconnected from the stream program i have to reset my console sometimes.

Last edited by Darksabre72,
Reactions: OrGoN3

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The debugger needs to be on
thanks for the help :)

Reactions: Giodude and OrGoN3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That was a quick 502