Hacking Neogamma Auto Boot Mod

OlivierTheBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just to clarify :

When The Autoboot channel is used to run DVD backup are there some additional files required / usefull on the SD card (and is a SD card required at all ?)

For example :

Is it necessary to create a NeoGamma folder with

gameconfig.txt
NeoGamma.cfg (by the way the its content is strange
smile.gif

In Hexadecimal : 4E454F47414D4D41434F4E4649473031F900000000000000000000000000000000
In Ascii NEOGAMMACONFIG01ù (+ some additional characters due to the 00...)

games wip files (for new super mario bros for example)

Thanks

Regards

Olivier

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
mrmedic said:
xflak40 said:
mrmedic, if u want to profit off of other peoples work (namely wiipower's) don't do it in my thread, it pisses me off.

I'm biting my tongue here, but u have no idea how bad your 'offer' makes u sound... enough said

well for 1 its my own apploader

so you know your code

2 it works on every game, 3 it loads from dvd and from usb

optimistic, as no other coder has been able to get EVERY game to work via both methods

4 i have never released it

probably never will im guessing, does it really exist

5 you dont know me at all so please bite it off because i know a lot more and have been in the scene a lot longer than you but i usualy stay behind the scenes.

the scene has been going for years, other top coders have let them selves known from day one who they are and have certainly showed us what they are capable... e.g TT, wanin, wiipower, crediar, hermes to say afew, but of 2010 several years down the line you decide to make yourself known by first giving ppl a hard time.....nice.

no offence intended but it seems like you just hacked your first wii and now think you an ace in the wii scene, if you are as good as you think you are then maybe a nice app will be arriving from your fair hands soon that will perhaps speak for itself if it does as you say and load EVERY game via usb and dvd. weve seen alot of ppl who claim alot come and go but never show anything, never to be heard of again

dont get me wrong tho im no top coder and probably never will i just modify others work to suit how i want it, like i said i do not intend to make offence just an observation is all

Muyfa666

Trophies
XP
Country
xflak: How can this be used if I already have a forwarder? Is the dol in your package also autoboot or do I need to have the actual channel?

EDIT: Didn't read up enough. Good work mate!

OlivierTheBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I installed this channel and it 's look reallt nice, very good job !

I checked 2 DVD backups and the first runs while the second doesn't work :

It is GUITARE HERO 5 that doesn't work from a DVD backup.

It is probably "normal" as, to run from USB LOADER it needs CIOS 222 so, as NEOGAMMA seems to use CIOS 249 (rev 17 for me) it might explain that i doesn't run.

Is there someone that can confirm this behaviour (I will post too this question to the other thread that deals with NEOGAMMA chanel)

Regards

Olivier

woodoste

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I injected your dol in my custom channel and it works like a charm
smile.gif

All my own PAL and NTSC games loads fine.

I hope you'll release a mod for the final version too.

Cheers

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mrmedic said:
i will sell you the exact version you want for 10 euro

I thought this was sarcasm. Also nobody could expect you have your own loader.

mrmedic said:
QUOTE(xflak40 @ Jan 23 2010, 02:19 AM) mrmedic, if u want to profit off of other peoples work (namely wiipower's) don't do it in my thread, it pisses me off.

I'm biting my tongue here, but u have no idea how bad your 'offer' makes u sound... enough said

well for 1 its my own apploader , 2 it works on every game , 3 it loads from dvd and from usb , 4 i have never released it , 5 you dont know me at all so please bite it off because i know a lot more and have been in the scene a lot longer than you but i usualy stay behind the scenes. if this guy wants something he will be happy with then he can pm me , i meen no offence but you jumped in thinking i was selling someone elses work which i would never do , i 'make' apps for a game company and in my spare time i reverse. its upto him , if he wants something that will run any game he will pm me if not he will listen to you. i think 10 euro is reasonable to play any game.

All games? IOS Reloading games too? If not, then it does not sound like something new. Ok, you talked about a wifi debugger, which is indeed very interesting, but to get a debugger to work without additional hardware(usb gecko) is very complicated from what i have seen. Well if you have your own cIOS, to do that, and to also get IOS Reloading games to work, then it's interesting again.

The only loader i know that plays EVERY game is SoftChip. And this only with retail games, or a modchip or cioscorp. All others lack either, Sam & Max, instrument games, online games or some import games(NTSC-U Punchout on japanese Wii for example). And this is considering a modchip or cioscorp + discs, on usb there are more games that don't work.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
xflak40 great effort m8
wink.gif

I think a lot of people are using CFG now and Uloader. Maybe that is why you never got a lot of hits ?
I know WiiPower and Nicksasa have released great apps that got hardly any hits for a long time before people realised they were missing out on a good thing.

As for mrmedic, you are lying.
You don't have every game working, absolute BS.

WiiPower has just posted the best way to get the highest compatabilty and still it's not 100%.

If I had that code then I wouldn't ask for a few euros in the middle of a topic that will be burried soon. If I wanted cash, I would make a site and put ads on it, I would get waaaaaaaaay more money than 10 euros per day and have millions of hits within a couple of weeks.

Hey on this site you could add the NeoGamma mod you spoke about with FAT & NTFS support you claim you could add easily, and the ocarina mario kart fix for CFG loader too that you're gonna take a look at...
Your site would be amazing then, I'd maybe want to donate something myself.

Even a dontation button would generate more income than 10 euros here and there.

Prove me wrong or look a fool and a con man, it's up to you.

Post a vid on youtube or try giving it to OSW or somebody you can trust and say they are not to release it, if you do I will believe you, if not you are a conman imho and most other peoples. Sorry, but it's true.

wichoxp

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala

mrmedic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@ wiipower and the other lad , any dol that is loaded can be fixed to work from any media, you should find out about the risc mnemonics ( assembly language for the wii ).

mrmedic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i will eventually , in the meen time whats the rules on posting game dols on here ?

##ps slimmmmm i just seen your post , your either 6 year old or an idiot
smile.gif

if i am bs how come every game i have runs perfectly? ( i only take interest in the wii because i bought one for my children for xmas ( i know there are much better consoles available but my children are young so the wii we felt was the best option ) and found some problems with games they wanted to play with their freinds ) so i made them work. and it didnt take long at all. i have no reason to lie about anything on here.

anyway have fun
smile.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
mrmedic said:
i will eventually , in the meen time whats the rules on posting game dols on here ?

##ps slimmmmm i just seen your post , your either 6 year old or an idiot
smile.gif

if i am bs how come every game i have runs perfectly? ( i only take interest in the wii because i bought one for my children for xmas ( i know there are much better consoles available but my children are young so the wii we felt was the best option ) and found some problems with games they wanted to play with their freinds ) so i made them work. and it didnt take long at all. i have no reason to lie about anything on here.

anyway have fun
smile.gif

lol nice try using the rules as an excuse, prove us all wrong with an unedited video and you'll get everyones attention then, other wise put up or shut up as no one will take you serious with the claims you have every game working when the top coders cant get the games to work 100%

mrmedic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol i am starting to think the average age on this forum is between 10-14 ( with the odd exception ) , i was querying the rules not to evade but merely because i was going to prove what i say is absolute by asking someone to post metroid prime dol and i would post a fix for it but alas ... i see it's going to be more difficult than i origionally thought judging by the attitudes i am recieving and i will not download the game so looks like this conversation is over.

good luck
smile.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
no one has to break rules by posting game dols, there are others means of recieving them, you can easily post your "patch" for others to try in a simple ppf patch or make an eaier wip patch for neogamma to use.

i have given only afew simple non rule breaking ways you could post you fix but i doubt you will do any so yeah good bye to another wanna be attention grabber

why do ppl even bother, if you've solved a problem that been going on for a long time that no other coder has solved and mention youve got a fix but dont want to share or be proven a tard simply dont mention anything in the first place, it saves all the agro in the long run

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for being an ass, but maybe you guys could discuss that on a new thread? and maybe something interesting will come out of that discussion of yours.

@ topic

i can barely customise channels so an autoboot is way beyod me. thnaks for helphing out others and newbs.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you can get Metroid Prime Triology to work from usb, then just BRIEFLY explain how you do it. If you only say, blablabla, it works, i code assembler blablabla, nobody is able to tell if you are some idiot or if you are really a good coder. You should have thought about that yourself.

And with that game working, i mean being able to use to menu to select which game to play at which slot and which difficulty.

@Everybody, please stop the discussion about this topic until he explained it. If he does not explain, there's no need to talk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: just gonna leave this here with no context