Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
The entry point vulnerability is not blocked by fw 6.2, because Nintendo don't know, where the vulnerability is.

Nintendo still fixed what was needed to stop the card with 5.x
as Gateway ONLY works on 4.5
if the vulnerability was still there then it would be able to run on newer FW

Nintendo may people looking looking for exploits, so they can fix them

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
485_P_1375749151393.jpg

need to see if Gateway Blue works on 6.2.0
DS roms wise

profi200

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do you have the exploit on your system?

Yes, i have a installer app like the Gateway one. Currently i only can run code, that is already in RAM like throw_fatalerr(), which displays a error message similar to the one displayed on a flashcard block. On fw 5.X+ i don't know, where throw_fatalerr() is, so i only can test, if it crashes or not.

Only the entry point vulnerability works up to 6.2 but the kernelmode exploit doesn't work on 5.X+.

Reactions: Snailface

sinx4lyfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... Unfortunately, Ace Attorney will not work with the GW3DS oh well

Even so, we don't even know if it is getting a physical release (besides japan)? Shit im dissapointed that people would want to pirate pw5 when it needs all the support that it can get specially since its download only.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow the box looks so... Cheap.

>_<
Compared to the R4, maybe, but my Acekard2i came with a box similar to this only it had 8GB micro SD and the USB adapter along with it.

Anyway I'm not excited for GW3DS as much as I'm excited that the 3DS is finally hacked, soon more companies will try to compete and before you know it pirating 3DS games will be as easy as pirating DS, PS3, Wii... etc.

In before, a 3DS emulator :evil:

BrunoAlvesMontei

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Even so, we don't even know if it is getting a physical release (besides japan)? Shit im dissapointed that people would want to pirate pw5 when it needs all the support that it can get specially since its download only.

PW are the kind of game that you play only once, but i do agree that it needs all the support and should not be pirated as it would most likely ruin the franchise.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did I say ANYTHING about pirating AA5? I've bought them all after playing the second one. I love this series and was upset when they skipped AAI2.

But they someone was gonna bring up the question about games that will be download only, they was the first game they came to mind as an example.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: MoM, I don't have to do homework, anymore :D:blush::D