Hacking New Infinity Mod Chip for the Wii

indiraider

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maxconsole (sorry but I couldnt help myself to look) reports that the team infinity famous for their PS2 mods are "they're cooking up is different to the current crop of Wii mods". Speculate Away!

Link to story

FuManChuu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hrm... I wonder how much they were paid to say that? I loved maxconsole... was one of my favorite news portals... and it threw away all objectivity on this Wii nonsense...

Count me in for "not giving a shit cause maxconsole said it"

heh

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Too many DVD drive chips. I guess that's what happens when lazy mofos find the Wiinja code and make their own chips.

I'd like to point out, that had you read the article, you would have read this part:

'...From what we've heard, what they're cooking up is different to the current crop of Wii mods.'

Sounds like even if it is a DVD chip, it may be a bit better than is out now, and really, what's wrong with that?

WarmWoollySheep

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For those who don't like to support MC with clicks,

QUOTE said:
posted by malloc at 12:23 am on 2007-02-20
 Â
Matrix Infinity team to make a Move on Wii

We have heard that the Matrix Infinity team, famous for their top selling PS2 hardware mods are set to make a move on the Wii. From what we've heard, what they're cooking up is different to the current crop of Wii mods. Unfortunately, we're going to have to play a bit of a waiting game but stay tuned for more information on the matter.

niklasnyfiken

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Too many DVD drive chips. I guess that's what happens when lazy mofos find the Wiinja code and make their own chips.

I'd like to point out, that had you read the article, you would have read this part:

'...From what we've heard, what they're cooking up is different to the current crop of Wii mods.'

Sounds like even if it is a DVD chip, it may be a bit better than is out now, and really, what's wrong with that?

I've read the "article". A bit better doesn't cut it. If it's just a DVD drive chip, we have a ton of those already. If it's not region free, don't bother with a DVD drive chip. Like I said, too many lazy mofos make their own chips today thanks to the Wiinja code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4