Gaming New or fake? "Leaked" redesgin of the NDS.

P

pasc

100% fake, I saw it a while back, so it CAN'T be leaked stuff. Anyways, the thing sucks, I hate it when the size of one part of the clamshell is bigger than the other, the DS proportions are great.

Let's hope ninty comes up with something mindblowing design and function wise (TV-out please).

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country

light_kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This would be a sweet design.

Nintendo_DT_concpet_by_Cmr8286.jpg

Rehehelly

Trophies
XP
Country
light_kun said:

I concur, shame these are only fan concepts.
Although, with that one, it'd be hard to play as you'd have to hold it with your fingers + palms and use your thumbs, thumbs are rather large, making accuracy hard
frown.gif

OP video looks ugly. Nintendo are too good to make a crap design like that (srsly, the button bits are raised compared to the screen, using the touchscreen would be annoying.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is most likely fake, not to mention it's really old too so that takes away some credibility.

That firstforinfo Youtube guy is full of shit.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Easiest way to find out if something is fake: Check google patent search.

For example if you search apple under it, you will notice that they have prototypes for a new gaming system themselves.

I doubt Nintendo is looking to get rid of the DS anytime soon to be honest, look at it's friggin success.

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd like to pretend that the DS will go strong for another couple of years. I'm sure that the next gen wont be so easily abused.

xCuteBunnyx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ferrariman said:
light_kun said:

I would buy it. Now. but it looks fragile... and the widescreen need face buttons.
the things sexy, but yea i feel like i could bend and break the screen any minute....

and wow, this thread is 4 pages rofl....

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not only does it LOOK great, it's totally plausible, (The NintendoDT) what's the source for it? I'd love to see the interior design aspects.

I mean in all seriousness some mods and changes in memory could robably result in that. It would take QUITE a few updates to get the changes to work fine on the screen, and the screen would need more of a change than the flip alone.

It would need to flip out and perhaps slide in, so when it flips out like a DS, and is fully opened out (Like a larger square) it then flips in and secures into place, from there it then can be flipped in or out. When you wish to close it, you flip it back normally slide it out, and flip it close.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
surley they cant milk another system out of the DS.... (I guess they made 3 GBAs)
To me the DS is too outdated as it is to make another one.

Its got a few really good games, but to me the graphics are too bad on the eyes these days..
played a PSP today and it looked much nicer.
If the DS didnt have MKDS, it would suck...

I love my DS to death... Definatley got my moneys worth... but its time for a new system!!!

And another thing, the wii needs better games!!! I played PGR on the 360 at a friends house today, and wondered why the wii doesnt have a solid proper racing game
hate2.gif

I know i'd buy it!!.... nah, thats a lie
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey hope all is well