Hacking New Slot 1 Card

qjopera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys! one of my friend in Los Angeles has to buy an R4DS or an EZ Flash 5 slot 1 card. I would like to know any good website based in US so that there is no problem of customs and all as I am scared that the customs might seize it if it comes from china and hong kong. Obviously my first choice would have been US gameyeeeah but they have stopped shipping from USA. Can anyone confirm this site's reputation? GamersectionThanks for taking time in reading this and any help would be greatly appreciated

tell ur friend to not waste money on the EZV or R4DS he should get either a cyclo evolution or acekard R.P.G

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guys! one of my friend in Los Angeles has to buy an R4DS or an EZ Flash 5 slot 1 card. I would like to know any good website based in US so that there is no problem of customs and all as I am scared that the customs might seize it if it comes from china and hong kong. Obviously my first choice would have been US gameyeeeah but they have stopped shipping from USA. Can anyone confirm this site's reputation? GamersectionThanks for taking time in reading this and any help would be greatly appreciated

tell ur friend to not waste money on the EZV or R4DS he should get either a cyclo evolution or acekard R.P.G

Look at the date on that post. I don't even think the AceKard RPG was announced.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1