MillionsKnives

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I searched around on here and I only saw a few posts for this game over a month ago. I'm not sure if there is a lot of hype by people for this game to be good or not.

I just came across this on IGN yesterday, and wasn't sure if everyone got a chance to look at it yet. To me, this looks like the FPS game that we have been waiting for on the Wii for some time, I can only hope there is some form of WiFi multiplayer.

The Conduit Trailer @ IGN

It seems like it could easily by one of the best Independently developed titles for the Wii so far, and hopefully is a sign of good things to come among the massive amounts of terrible games that have flooded the Wii. Unbelievably though, this game still does not have a publisher yet. Hopefully enough people will show their support for it, and maybe High Voltage’s Quantum3 gameplay engine will be used in future Wii games to come.

I can't wait to play this with the Nyko PerfectShot!

31d-tbiJKWL._AA280_.jpg

gov78

Ha made you Look
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Graphic = Nice
Gameplay - Generic Shooter

i hope im wrong about the gameplay but from what i see it just looks like and average shooter

lou_weed

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
listen at the end of the video , it says :

- "Mr. Ford , Deathmatch authorized. "
- "Is about damn time" .

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
gov78 said:
Graphic = Nice
Gameplay - Generic Shooter

i hope im wrong about the gameplay but from what i see it just looks like and average shooter

I agree with this actually. This game needs a great storyline otherwise it's going to come out like a glorified tech demo.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^Does it take much effort or does being that ignorant come naturally?

Anyways, watched this and read up little things around before it to me looked like something truly special is coming and I can see why IGN hypes the crap out of it so some closeminded publisher will wake up and shovel this out as it looks fantastic and by the clip like a decent challenge too combined with some really unique features. Can't wait to learn more as I'd be highly tempted.

I've also heard from my brother who works for Volition(THQ) the engine itself is up for grabs too and it's far capable to do much more and obviously far beyond what currently is on the market for the Wii so that's encouraging. Perhaps someone competent will pick up the full package rights and do something special.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sotoro said:
Looks like a N64 game...
That's really untrue, try looking at some N64 FPS games and you'll see that. To me its more like an 2004 Xbox game, for me that'll do, never been that much of a graphic whore.

Graphically, beats most of what devs do for the Wii that's for sure, I'm more interested in the weapons and enemies there are in this trailer, sure if it was on the 360/PS3 I'll only be slightly interested in this but the Wii has nothing like this at all, the closest probably is Metroid Prime 3 and even then that's more adventure/puzzle than FPS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1