Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Groomery said:
Dbgtgoten said:
Indiana jones can't autoboot then =/ random games do that its weird

When the disc stopped i ejected the disc and putted it in again, when it booted up and sad cant read disc, and i putted it out and in again, and now i have played indiana jones usa version on my Korean wii With Error 003 for 1 hour, just need to fill my nand with saves:)

http://www.wiisave.com/
this any good to you?

shepe

Trophies
XP
Country
peyote said:
Groomery said:
Dbgtgoten said:
Indiana jones can't autoboot then =/ random games do that its weird

When the disc stopped i ejected the disc and putted it in again, when it booted up and sad cant read disc, and i putted it out and in again, and now i have played indiana jones usa version on my Korean wii With Error 003 for 1 hour, just need to fill my nand with saves:)

http://www.wiisave.com/
this any good to you?

It wont be as currently until the nand is full there is no way to launch the data management screen to copy the save onto it!

Groomery

Trophies
Website
g.imagehost.org
XP
Country
One more question, can i autoboot, brawl dvd5 with My korean region changed wii 4.2 with Error:003, or just USA games, just burned Rabbit_go_home_Pal butit doesnt boot?

thiefstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Groomery said:
One more question, can i autoboot, brawl dvd5 with My korean region changed wii 4.2 with Error:003, or just USA games, just burned Rabbit_go_home_Pal butit doesnt boot?

4.2 cant region free. so you have to use rabbids go home-NTSC

Groomery

Trophies
Website
g.imagehost.org
XP
Country
thiefstar said:
Groomery said:

4.2 cant region free. so you have to use rabbids go home-NTSC

Yeah! and i cant see how much memory blocks i have left becaus i cant boot brawl pal then:(

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Why the heck to know how many blocks you have?
If you manage to go into data management (cluttering the nand up with saves) you'll be able to delete some saves and transfer exploited saves...

Am I missing something?

Groomery

Trophies
Website
g.imagehost.org
XP
Country
Dbgtgoten said:
Has anyone done it yet?

Noo im still downloading games and burning them to fill up my nand. And its hard beqaus i dont know how big the save file is on the games.
is there any other game than ssbb that you can see how many blocks you have left?

I Have an Korean Wii usa region changed Error:003, with a wiikey2, so i can just play usa autoboot patched games, throw rescue Menu
mad.gif
mad.gif

Dbgtgoten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wish i could give you more info but all the new Save games i put on the first page that should help and it sucks 003 can't do PAL cause you can double save and double channel with different regions, (can someone test changing the game save id to see if you can dupe saves of the same region)

Abkarino

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
@Dbgtgoten:
congratulation Dbgtgoten for your new workaround
wink.gif

i hope that help in fixing error 003 Korean region changed Wii consoles
and about NAND free size i think that if we didn't have a full NAND before brick that we can start any autoboot game and make a new save and do this alot of time till we have a full NAND then use your method even if it will take alot of time but if we could fix our broken wii console that will be ok
wink.gif

Dbgtgoten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Abkarino
Thanks
biggrin.gif
Exactly =) its hope cause you work towards a working wii its dedication at its finest

New workaround on the first page

Abkarino

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Dbgtgoten said:
@Abkarino
Thanks
biggrin.gif
Exactly =) its hope cause you work towards a working wii its dedication at its finest

New workaround on the first page

@Dbgtgoten:
Thank you man for your great effort to help people that have a bricked wii consoles
any way i'll start to try to fill my broken 003 Wii console today or tomorrow and tell you my feed back
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o