Kaos

Good show!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm playing on Normal , and I'm having trouble completing the Netherworld battle with all the skeletons. (Chapter 6).

They keep doing that attack where they sort of fall onto you and then start chewing on you.

Does anybody have any tips for completing this battle, or should I just come back later when I have upgraded weapons?

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Slash 'em up, gather essence to charge, continuously spam UTs. Such a broken combat system.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Those skeleton are a bish!!! But I just slash until my arm gets tired and use the Blue magic to up my life before I get ganked to death.

Using magic for anything else except regaining health is a WASTE. Unless you have to open a door or something.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
General question...how much movement really needs to go into doing the slashes on this game? Also what's up with the jump being so imprecise?

Up until Ch4 I was doing well, but now i'm having trouble just getting off the izuna drop or trying to stay away from places like that room surrounded in spikes so I get waxed just trying to wipe out creatures.
frown.gif

To anyone who feels this was too easy probably either is a master on the 360 or is just being a jackass bragger as it's anything but. It's not sadistically hard, but the controls aren't making it easier for sure.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you do anything about the bird that chirps when you finish a battle? some snotty nosed little kid said " throw something at its hiding place or yell really loud" i dont know what to do.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
solange82200 said:
I'm at the same part as the OP, but I dont get how you use magic to regain health. Can someone detail this for me? Thx

You use the health ninpo as you would any other ninpo, and when you initiate it, it fully restores your health. Probably the most useful ninpo in the game, especially in the higher difficulty modes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb