Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The Weekly Wave Weekly Poll

Nintendo has released many handheld redesigns over the years, which is your favorite? My favorite is the GBA SP because it implemented a much needed lighting solution!

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think Gameboy Color should be on there... it was a whole new system. I would have voted for it, but I don't think it deserves to be in this poll.

So I voted for the DS lite, with GBA SP my second choice. DS Lite is just so much sexier than the original DS than the SP was to the original GBA. Mostly due to the fact that the original DS was fucking ugly

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
science said:
I don't think Gameboy Color should be on there... it was a whole new system. I would have voted for it, but I don't think it deserves to be in this poll.

So I voted for the DS lite, with GBA SP my second choice. DS Lite is just so much sexier than the original DS than the SP was to the original GBA. Mostly due to the fact that the original DS was fucking ugly
but by that logic dsi should be taken from the list..
the fact is, some gbc titles did play on the gb so it's still in the same handheld category..

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
although like the dsi xl(own dsi , but it just a bigger dsi) better then ds lite, the ds lite is a better design . All they had to do is make it as big as dsi xl to gain the camera ( i think) , but what ever.

D

Deleted User

GBA SP! Even though it was a little less comfortable than the original, the backlight and rechargeable battery made it completely worth the upgrade. I could play GBA at night when I was supposed to be asleep!
gbasp.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
The old GBC, added so much in portability and functionality compared to the old brick. Not only did it let you play the new GBC games but also colourised your old GB games so that you could appreciate the new, less blurry, screen more.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gameboy Color in my opinion isn't really an improvement, but rather a brand new console. Obviously it has the best improvement (color vs. no color, c'mon)

Other than that, I might say GBA SP because its portability, rechargeable battery, and frontlight seems to be what brought a lot of people into the whole GBA scene.

My favorite redesign is the DS lite.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn jack must've came loose outside over all the weather and a tech can't come out until the...