Hardware Nintendo Switch has paid online services similar to Xbox Live and Playstation

Do you like the idea of a paid Nintendo online service?

• Total voters

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
........... Well. All other services offer what they do. You don't think things will change from March to November when paid service is actually launched?

D

Deleted User

let's hope they don't do what Microsoft's does this time and bans hacked consoles.
if they find out your console is hacked, they will ban you... and your console.. have you not heard of this from the 3ds scene?

yeah no, it's overpriced, probably not going to have good games, and has paid online. i'm skipping it. or waiting till it goes cheap

FrostyDialga

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
if they find out your console is hacked, they will ban you... and your console.. have you not heard of this from the 3ds scene?

yeah no, it's overpriced, probably not going to have good games, and has paid online. i'm skipping it. or waiting till it goes cheap
I don't think il buy it unless the main series Pokemon games will be on it. I hope this is only a console you take with you and does not replace the 3ds as well. It would just be weird playing Pokemon on a tablet and you would have to pay to trade and battle.

Last edited by FrostyDialga,
D

Deleted User

I don't think i'll buy it unless the main series Pokemon games will be on it. I hope this is only a console you take with you and does not replace the 3ds as well.
if it kills the 3ds, i have no hope for nintendo. it's like they're trying to kill themselves

FrostyDialga

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i don't really use online in Pokemon games, but yeah.. i see that being horrible
Thing is the next Pokemon games to come out on the 3ds will probably be the last. It will either be a diamond and pearl remake or a sun and moon sequel. What are they going to do for gen 8 make a new handheld or put it on the switch?

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can see whats out remake mario kart, splatoon and that stupid wii like boxing
It doesnt start until november because theres basically no games that has multiplayer until then lol
Oh u mean two of their top three multiplayer games will be out well before? Lol

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'll stay with me reasoning of Nintendo hates us and we won't be able to pay for it ( unless we get an international credit card which isn't easy to get and the exchange rates are too high ). :cry:

If this is available in Brazil in the other hand and it's a decent price, I'll gladly pay for it. If it's something like Microsoft's yearly subscription for R$80 then perfect!

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Monthly game download
Subscribers will get to download and play a Nintendo Entertainment System™ (NES) or Super Nintendo Entertainment System™ (Super NES) game (with newly-added online play) for free for a month.

There are various ways this can be read...
My understanding is that, basically, one of the VC Games will be playable each month for free. Kind of like a demo... If you want to keep playing after that, you have to buy the game.

There's a lot of complaints about paid online but has a price even been announced yet?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll stay with me reasoning of Nintendo hates us and we won't be able to pay for it ( unless we get an international credit card which isn't easy to get and the exchange rates are too high ). :cry:

If this is available in Brazil in the other hand and it's a decent price, I'll gladly pay for it. If it's something like Microsoft's yearly subscription for R$80 then perfect!

I understand your concern with this; had this issue a lot.

That being said the console is region free (as far as i heard) so most probably that will translate to the fact that Nintendo's policies regarding payments have also become "region free"

As for the topic on hand Nintendo's online game profile is growing (sport games what have you) and Splatoon is becoming a serious thing for them. I honestly never saw the need to go online with my WiiU but then again that's just me. I'm sure the enthusiasts wouldn't mind a subscription as long as that means they get a better service.

Last edited by Maz7006, , Reason: Added ideas and stuff.
Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon: anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator is bad in my book, i...