Nintendo Switch Oled Stuck at Nintendo Logo

naldo29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres what happenend. After successfully modding my console and closing it up. I then went ahead and procceded with an emunand after that finished i entered the emunand and when into DBI the console turned off and when i booted it up again wouldnt boot into either OFW SYSNAND OR EMUNAND, always getting stuck on the nintendo/atmosphere logo. Ive tried everything in restoring the nand, following sthetix guide (lvl 1 and 2) and the same issue still persists.

The issue here is, the nintendo logo issue usually is a system partition issue, but i dont think thats the case here. Both emunand and sysnand got nuked at the same time, neither works which leads me to believe that it has somthing to do with hardware but i dont recall doing anything wrong in the instalation, and i can load into hakete just fine. Everything looks solid and just incase i redid the instalation and still got the same issue. Sometimes when entering atmoshpere, it would give me an error mesage such as this. But these ocasions were rare.

I need guidance on what I should try next, any help would be greatly appriciated, thank you!

1714350414020.png
1714350428745.png
1714350441051.png

naldo29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you bigger problem here is that your OFW/Sysnand CFW NAND doesn't work, as they share the same NAND, you got any NAND backup prior to doing any of the level 1 and 2 restore?
yes, i do. Should i try to restore back to the backup that i did before trying to restore?

naldo29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you got a working NAND backup restore that, you need the boot0/boot1 and the rawnand.bin
No the nand backup isnt of a functioning back. its from right before doing the system restore and doing lvl 1 and lvl 2, just incase i messed up the system restore i could go back to square 1.

Basicvally restoring the backup would do nothing since the console is still having the exact same problem after the nand restore

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No the nand backup isnt of a functioning back. its from right before doing the system restore and doing lvl 1 and lvl 2, just incase i messed up the system restore i could go back to square 1.

Basicvally restoring the backup would do nothing since the console is still having the exact same problem after the nand restore

Having the boot0/boot1 and the rawnand it is different from the level 1 / 2 restore. Anyway I wanted to know if you had a backup of the NAND when it was working fine.

naldo29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having the boot0/boot1 and the rawnand it is different from the level 1 / 2 restore. Anyway I wanted to know if you had a backup of the NAND when it was working fine.
lol, i wish i had a blackup. but no, unfortunately i do not have a backup on when it was working fine. the only weird thing is, if they were fine at first. i didnt install anything or did anythnig apart from the normal. I didnt install any app or nothing. It was as soon as i finished the emunand where i just entered DBI and boom just bricked.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, i wish i had a blackup. but no, unfortunately i do not have a backup on when it was working fine. the only weird thing is, if they were fine at first. i didnt install anything or did anythnig apart from the normal. I didnt install any app or nothing. It was as soon as i finished the emunand where i just entered DBI and boom just bricked.

Well you doing the level 1 and 2 restore probably bricked it, those fatal errors are just crashes that can be fixed.

cgtchy0412

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You can try to remove/redo the clk point. First remove it and test again.. if still persisst then remove dat0 point also.

naldo29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I restoed the backup to get the fatal error messages. Now its just 0100000000000001. What should i do to fix this error?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==