Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Post 307 builds seem to be causing loading issues with Vexx. It ran like a dream on r307 but now it's taking a long time to load anything. It's also freezing with a black screen during scene transitions.

Full ISO, hash matches. Only MCEmu on. I tested it up to r313 with the same results.
it seems some ppl are having issues with radom games fix thinks it could be a wii problem like thatwiiconnect24 problem he had to track down.

any more info usb/sd
bios or no bios
using a loder?
console specific you have?
component cable?
any special settingss you think you have on that console?

played vexx tutorial mission and the only issue i noticed was when i finsihed the titorial i had like 10 seconds of black screen before the next load screen.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

SYNYST3R1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got a PS2 and I love being able to load games over a network. Will Nintendont ever have anything like SMB file sharing? I just wish OPL had the compatibility Nintendont has.

elmo069

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having problems exiting Nintendont? When I push home, I get the exiting to loader message, then black screen and my wii freezes. Using the button combo does the same thing.

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
I recently got a PS2 and I love being able to load games over a network. Will Nintendont ever have anything like SMB file sharing? I just wish OPL had the compatibility Nintendont has.

The Wii wifi is oddly faster than the USB LAN ethernet adaptor, doesn't bode well for latency,
I wouldn't be suprised if it's only usb v1.1 not usb v2.0

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii wifi is oddly faster than the USB LAN ethernet adaptor, doesn't bode well for latency,
I wouldn't be suprised if it's only usb v1.1 not usb v2.0
It's definitely USB 2.0 - Asix AX88772 chipset. The adapter is rated for 100 Mbps, and I'm pretty sure I managed to saturate that when connected to a Linux system. I've also gotten ~3 MB/s when downloading updates on Wii U using the LAN adapter.

Chances are high that IOS's network modules are hindering the adapter. This could be worked around by writing a custom network driver, but that isn't exactly a simple thing to do.

HomebrewEnthusiast109876

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed in the compatability list that a lot of people are reporting that games work in widescreen when they do but only kind of.

For example in the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess text, speech boxes and most 2D elements in general are stretched horribly and in cutscene when someone walks off screen they freeze mid animation if they go beyond the border originally set for 4:3.

These are the exact same issues DM had with the game in widescreen, is it fixable?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I noticed in the compatability list that a lot of people are reporting that games work in widescreen when they do but only kind of.

For example in the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess text, speech boxes and most 2D elements in general are stretched horribly and in cutscene when someone walks off screen they freeze mid animation if they go beyond the border originally set for 4:3.

These are the exact same issues DM had with the game in widescreen, is it fixable?

no, mostly that 16:9 support is for 3d environnement.

highmedina

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello, how do i set the controller.ini to use the HID device as Player 2?
BTW when i'm using the HID device choosing options in a menu it moves crazily and it doesn't let me choose one, but in the game itself everything goes normally, what's the problem? (It is not the game because it happened with sonic heroes, smash bros melee and D.O.N in the same way)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello, how do i set the controller.ini to use the HID device as Player 2?
BTW when i'm using the HID device choosing options in a menu it moves crazily and it doesn't let me choose one, but in the game itself everything goes normally, what's the problem? (It is not the game because it happened with sonic heroes, smash bros melee and D.O.N in the same way)
that is a comon thing in the menu it depends on the controller use the wiimote its more stable on nintendont menu

the controllers are set automaticaly due herarchy
GC>hid>BT

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

stuff like that is not fixable unless you take the time to analyze and debug things such as graphics and animation data and then properly rewrite them to be 16:9 and inject them into a new iso file.

Reactions: Troopage

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk