Hacking Nobody talk about the new 1.4.3E firmware form M3adapter.com ?

mallow_cup

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
M3-Cheater said:
Nathanaël said:
Wow. What's the icon? Did someone actually try that?
It's Dorasu. Same as Acekard 2i...
glare.gif

@mallow_cup: You will need another NDS to upgrade.
I would suggest you buying a Supercard DSTwo or a WoodR4i-Card (R4iGold [r4ids.cn] and R4iDSN [r4idsn.com])

To upgrade which one? I have several NDS Lites. Sorry I'm so new to these. I feel like I have a ton to learn and it all gets confusing.

skorpien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been beaten to death, but I'm hoping somebody here could answer this question for me definitively. I've scoured the 'Net and all I can find for firmware for the M3i Zero is for the GMP-Z003. AFAIK, this update won't work for older cards, correct? How would I go about updating my card without an F-Core file from the M3i team? Is it possible? And why would they release an update for the GMP-Z003 model but not their older cards?

Should I just admit defeat and move on to another card?

Thanks in advance!

RalphUp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skorpien said:
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been beaten to death, but I'm hoping somebody here could answer this question for me definitively. I've scoured the 'Net and all I can find for firmware for the M3i Zero is for the GMP-Z003. AFAIK, this update won't work for older cards, correct? How would I go about updating my card without an F-Core file from the M3i team? Is it possible? And why would they release an update for the GMP-Z003 model but not their older cards?

Should I just admit defeat and move on to another card?

Thanks in advance!

Im guessing its only for the GMP-Z003 as they "might have re-lost the old SOURCE CODE" like last time!
yaynds.gif

but seriously I invested in many M3 products (as I did BUNG and CHINA COACHES in the Past) and I did/do still like Sakura menu!

Shame the M3 team is dead, but if there is anyone of them left... PLEASE RELEASE your CODE for any of the superb coders out there to keep it alive!

PS I did update to a SC2 and Acekard 2i so I am still OK on 1.43 firmware but it would be nice to get my ZERO! back operational...

Uuwuwu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Off-topic, funny to see how one the best cards back to... What, 1 year ago ? Became the worst one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also happy birthday @Xdqwerty +1