Country
Gambia, The
*Yes this hack is still alive, some of you may remember it from the past*
JcRg9lm.png

aka Freeze and ray

WISH YOU MERRY CHRISTMAS FEATURING:
-3-Level Adventure Super Mario Bros. demo
-Worldmap editor by Freeze and ray

The video is explaining everything quite good, but it doesn't hurt to read the rest too ;)

To celebrate christmas with you guys, Freeze and me want to give you 2 presents, as said above :)
While we haven't been working on ASMB a lot in the last months, we did work hard on figuring out how the worldmap works.
After hours, days, weeks, months of research, trial & error, madness and effort we finally managed to figure out almost everything about the worldmaps except a few small things. Technically we can create complete custom worldmaps now. We were so insanely happy that we decided to create an editor that allows everyone to edit worldmaps, instead of looking trough tons of HEX Code. It currently supports node-editing only, but soon we're going to add other things if we figure out the rest by a 100%. Every needed information can be found in the readme included in the .rar.

Let's continue with the ASMB demo. Basicially, ASMB is finished by ~56%. Progress is slow, very slow, but looking back to the last beta, we thought it might be a good idea to give you a small demo to keep you updated. While we are offering you the demo, we basicially offer you the whole ASMB ROM minus the levels. So we would appreciate if you don't take anything from the ROM.
Coming to the demo itself:
It features 3 fully playable level from ASMB and a badly + fast done worldmap for the demo :durr: As soon as you finish the first level, the other two are immediately opened so you don't need to play 1-2 to unlock 1-3. Also, secret exits will lead you nowhere. This effect was made with the worldmap editor, so you can do similiar things for your hacks. We replaced every worldmap that was edited with a Peach model to not spoiler anything ;) Also, every level (except the ones that are not edited yet and the first 3) will crash. Have fun with it :)

Screenshot of the editor and the demo worldmap
TY29YgD.png
vlA7rU6.png

DOWNLOADS:
Worldmap editor
ASMB demo (xDelta, US ROM)

With these words we wish you merry christmas.
~Freeze and ray

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The Worldmap Editor looks very useful!

Now that NSMB2 modding has begun, are there any plans to try to add support for NSMB2 map editing?

Malo1301

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am getting an unexpected error when selecting a world. I trid with my hack and with a clean copy of the game, nothing works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ah, I see.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i wasnt even born when fox kids/jetix was alive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also a couple years ago latin american fox got renamed to star channel
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry
    i thought you didnt read the last couple messages before quoting you agin
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ah sonic x, that show is valid
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (of course the mf with a sonic pfp would say that 😭)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you are not dumb or stupid, you need to stop saying that, you are very smart, even about alot of things I have no clue about. We all love you here, like a big family.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah @BigOnYa love me so much he started yelling at me for having my shoes on in the bed when he caught me with his wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, I don't want mud crumbs in my bed, and btw you left without paying your tab. Ill add it to next month but getting tired of extending.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hope silent hill 2 turns out good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen that, hope so too, the first was so epic back then.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Didn't look into much is it just a remake
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only thing drive me crazy is all these new horror games nowadays is its so dark, all time. I can't even play them. I understand they trying to create spooky but be creative a little, not just darkness with pop out scare scenes.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, either that or mascot horror
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    gonna watch gintama for the first time
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, I always turn the lights up on those lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Two studio lights for one horror game
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Couch casting for horror
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mig switch already has a v2 lol
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    How we doin' in here?
    OGSniper @ OGSniper: How we doin' in here?