Nsp install failed

Italy028272

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys sorry for My english, i have a problem. I cant install Nsp, error code is 0x001fb402. I have searched but find nothing. the sd and the samsung happens to me only with the nsp that do not have the signatures NCA. the sd is formatted in exfat so it is not a format probe. I don't understand until the other night I was installing everything and now most of the games I can't install them. maybe I have some settings active even if I have not changed anything, can anyone help me?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just some don't install, but i don't understand if it depends on you know games or some setting

It doesn’t depend upon the games unless they require a different version of firmware or maybe you have old Sigpatches?

Please list your versions:
Firmware:
Atmosphere:
Hekate:
Installer:

Edit:
Maybe your sd card is close to 100% full?
Is it always the same game?
Do 2 or 3 other games install besides zbotw?

Edit2:
please paste a copy of your /bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini for us as well.

Italy028272

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Firmware 14.1.0
Atmosphere 1.3.1
Hekate 5.7.2
I did not understand what I have to copy of the bootloader
and all updated guys, the sd is not full it still has 50gb, no as I have already said, only unsigned games do not install all the others, yes, in fact now I get them from another site, and I can install the same game. in my opinion something has changed with the latest updates, unsigned games are no longer able to be installed, maybe it will be a new security measure in addition to nintendo, because if with 13.0 I was able to install it, and now with 14 the SAME GAME is no longer installed, then something has changed between the firmware

Italy028272

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ecco il bootloader

Attachments

• kehate.png
    kehate.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 257

Italy028272

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Di solito è sbagliato/nessuna sigpatch quando nsp senza firma valida non viene installato. iirc deepsea non ha sigpatch integrati, se hai aggiornato il tuo fw devi scaricare i sigpatch separatamente da qui:
https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases
Il file ini sembra ok, hai aggiunto l'opzione nosigchk.

sure I have installed the breast sigpatch as I could install the others with the signature

Last edited by Italy028272,

Italy028272

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sorry but english only forum. (beside the groups) please go to noobs paradise and there you find your answer, the solution is always the sigpatches
But what the fuck does it have to do with whether I'm English or not, I'm just asking how I can do it, I don't have to get married with you, I have already updated the sigpatches but nothing works

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
my bad, English speak (or write) only. and I just realize you answer the foreing post. sorry.

but yes your problem is 99.99% related to Sigpatches, you can backup and delete your SD:\atmosphere\contents folder, then download the most recent sigpatches pack and copy to your SD card. almost always that get the issue resolved, do not forget to reinstall any mod or sysmodule you have.

Italy028272

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
my bad, English speak (or write) only. and I just realize you answer the foreing post. sorry.

but yes your problem is 99.99% related to Sigpatches, you can backup and delete your SD:\atmosphere\contents folder, then download the most recent sigpatches pack and copy to your SD card. almost always that get the issue resolved, do not forget to reinstall any mod or sysmodule you have.
in reality they are not the sigpatches as I have already written above I have already updated them, but I have found a way to install the games and start them by launching atmosphere from the fusee.bin is it okay? I'm sorry if I'm not English, but help can be given to everyone without making these racist references, I'm Italian and in Italy there are few forums so informed about these things

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Here's one thats even better. https://youtu.be/Wx5HOQuP7Xk