• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

OBAMA IS PRESIDENT!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While to me this is a good thing, its bad for the impressionists out there! I don't really see how they can take the piss out of Obama and make it funny like they did with Bush or could with McCain.

upbumpo190

Trophies
Website
ethericwarriors.eu
XP
Country
France
I dread this horrible day. He will ruin this country and everything, and everyone that goes with it.
IMO, he will do worse than bush.

Take a look at this:
He plagiarized Dr. Martin Luther King!
He's equating himself with someone who he is not.
IMO, by plagiarizing Dr. Martin Luther King, he is making an implication, for we the people, to believe that he is the new Martin Luther King Jr.

I am not prejudice, nor racist, this is simply my understanding of America's biggest mistake.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
upbumpo190 said:
I dread this horrible day. He will ruin this country and everything, and everyone that goes with it.

Take a look at this:
IMO, by plagiarizing Dr. Martin Luther King, he is making an implication, for we the people, to believe that he is the new Martin Luther King Jr. I am not prejudice, nor racist, this is simply my understanding of America's biggest mistake.

You're linking to wack job conspiracy nuts that say Obama is hypnotising people with his speeches? Do you also think the twin towers were brought down by missiles fired by the Bush administration, that the moon landings were faked and that Richard Gere stuck a gerbil up his ass?

upbumpo190

Trophies
Website
ethericwarriors.eu
XP
Country
France
Do the research yourself before posting irrelevant material, he is simply a puppet, (marionette).
You obviously have misunderstood these "conspiracy theories", since everybody knows that the main beams of the towers were melted, from the inside, by bombs.

Cheers

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
upbumpo190 said:

Take a look at this:
IMO, by plagiarizing Dr. Martin Luther King, he is making an implication, for we the people, to believe that he is the new Martin Luther King Jr.

I am not prejudice, nor racist, this is simply my understanding of America's biggest mistake.
Congratulations, this is the new stupidest thing I've ever seen. Believe me, I've seen some stupid shit in my life, so that's quite an accomplishment.

QUOTE(upbumpo190 @ Nov 5 2008, 03:25 AM) You obviously have misunderstood these "conspiracy theories", since everybody knows that the main beams of the towers were melted, from the inside, by bombs.
This was the previous stupidest thing I'd seen. Do some research, the beams never melted.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
grog.gif

Finally the US citizens did something good!

I hope he fixes all the crap Bush did..
sleep.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
upbumpo190 said:
That is just riff-raff babel. Your comparison to my statement is not equal on any level.
I am not going to continue this, so have a nice post-election day, and have fun in dream-land.
smile.gif

What the hell are you on about?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/WwFuB1GRKz4