THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
GTbigT said:
Fellas, we're trying to get a game setup this weekend vs RR. We have 3, need 2 more. Right now it's me, yobemal, and BoHiCa. It's gonna be at or around 9:00PM EST (21:00). We get to pick the rules this time, so I need some feedback. Unseen or Army, naturally you get first pick.

EDIT: Ok, ConJ is #4. We need 1 more. Unseen & Army, I'm waiting for your availability to fill the last slot.

9 EST on what day? Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. The time is fine, but the day determines my availability.

BTW I can't get my gamebattles thing working. The stupid activation e-mail is somehow a bad link. In essence, I can't get on GB until the end of the week, when I can start a new account.

edit: we can just switch off players between rounds if more than 5 people want to join, right?

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I AM BACK HOME
after sleeping at my damns cousin house without cod i can play cod and of course i will go........as a sub if u want
wink.gif

Anyways i was thinking after this RR clan of fighting a clan i wanted to go into but i found a better one(ours) and they already trie to recruit me so i wanna face them but this is far after the RR war

I am so glad to be bck

GTbigT

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:
Saturday works better for me for the clan battle, and do I have to be on gamebattles to play, as I said previously, my account is messed up

Hey, the game's on Friday night at 9PM (EST) it'll be early Sat morning for our Euro boys. We can switch off I guess. You'll need to come to the chat so we can coordinate while we're in game. The rules are posted on our gamebattles page. You don't have to be a member, but it makes things easier when our hosts are adding FCs

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
knoxvillz said:
Hi guys, can someone remove me from the clan? I'm not gonna be on as much as before, just started playing MW2 and I'm hooked
wink.gif

I have actually got MW2, but I will help the clan out anyways.
tongue.gif

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, a bit OT but I figured I'd bring up the chat situation. Basically, I'm now hooked on this thing called Raptr, which basically allows you to link every account into one. http://raptr.com/ Check the webpage out and lemme know what you guys think. (And it's not as if I'm advertising for it or wutever, its just pretty cool)

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bnwchbammer said:
Hey, a bit OT but I figured I'd bring up the chat situation. Basically, I'm now hooked on this thing called Raptr, which basically allows you to link every account into one. [URL removed by me] Check the webpage out and lemme know what you guys think. (And it's not as if I'm advertising for it or wutever, its just pretty cool)

1: Doesn't link Skype, so it's worthless. Trillian and Digsby already exist, along with a lot of others.
2: This IS advertising, you know.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
DDeeds said:
Damn, was I sucking it up earlier...need to stop smoking and playing. I might be able to play Friday, but it is only Monday so still unsure.

Same for me, minus the smoking part. I'm a bit rusty so that's my reason. I might start playing Team Tactical more.

DDeeds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was my first time playing search and destroy...my faves are domination and headquarters...ill prolly be online tomorrow around 10am, in case anyone else is laid off and has nothing to do.

GTbigT

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE

We have 2 matches this Fri 1/8/10: First one's at 9:00PM EST (21:00) v RR and another at 10:00PM EST (22:00). The second one is an open invitation pretty much even though we had some moron drop by our chat and started talking *#$!. Weekends are popular times for clan matches so the second match is 99.9%.

We have a lot of people who wanna fight, so here's the scramble:
Both matches will be best out of 5 games. Usually one clan hosts the first game, the other the 2nd, the first clan for the 3rd, etc. The way it works is there is a host on each team who sends the invites. The host on our team will be chosen and they will have to add all the FCs of the enemy team members. The enemy team's host will have to add all of our FCs to invite us to the private match.

Since we have a lot of guys wanting to do this match, we are planning to do switch-outs between games. Example: First game in match 1 is TDM. After the match, two or three guys leave the party, then are replaced with the next two or three to play the next game, which'll probably be S&D or Domination. Now this will not be possible on the games that the enemy team hosts, because they aren't going to keep sending new invites out. So we will plan ahead with RR on the course of action regarding who hosts which games.

Committed players[*]b!gT[*]Unseen[*]Irish[*]BoHiCa[*]yobemal[*]ConJ
Maybe's[*]10_oARMY[*]GameSoul[*]Silva

If I didn't put your name up and you will definitely be available, or wanna be a possible backup, let me know. Both matches are best out of 5, so there is room for everyone. Our first clan war was put together at the last minute, and we want to avoid that next time. Post here, PM me or go to the clan site: http://clangbt.webs.com. We need everyone registered at GameBattles. That includes you new guys. Go there, register an account, then PM me or Unseen w/ your new GB login and we will invite you to the clan.

The Matches

I think we can all agree that we want TDM in both matches. It comes down to a vote, but right now the second and third games of each match will be S&D and Domination. The fourth and fifth games, if it comes to that will be Sabotage and another TDM. The rules are posted on GameBattles, but here's the skinny:
Best of 5 / Hardcore / no UAV / no Air Support / NO Rifle Grenades
C4, Claymores, Frag x3 are allowed.​

If you are able to, try to always swing by the chat if your gonna play. Most likely whoever is online will be in the chat.

Time to brush up on your S&D and stealth tactics. Do NOT prestige this week. Try to get up to lvl 55 so everything is available for you.

That's it.

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad we are getting a schedule together.
We might want to create specific classes for these matches. Ie: uav jammer and silenced weapons are no longer needed.
Also, perhaps we could have complementary classes that keeps our battle plans diverse.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh