• Total voters

GTbigT

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@stroke Eh, turning stopping power off didn't work out too well for us last time. Juggernaut would kind of be an even trade-off. If you go into private match settings, you'll see options for how much life you start out with, how fast (if at all) your health regenerates, then there is an option for Hardcore. I guess Hardcore is just turning friendly fire on and radar off. We played Hardcore our last battle, and it wasn't the same as playing a HC TDM on a public server.

I propose we have a practice session tonight (Thursday) and play the maps, modes, and rules that will be in our match tomorrow. It'll be just us GT's. That might help us decide who should play what modes on what maps.

3 of us now have skype. Even if you don't have mics, get it anyway and listen in. I'll host the group conference so PM me w/ the email you signed up with. You can also use skype as an IM. I'd rather not have our chat AND skype open to keep my connection healthy, so please get skype if you're gonna be communicating during matches.

Again, 10:00PM against [DP] is confirmed. I sent 2 challenges to 2 different clans for 9:00, whoever responds first is our opponent.

Since we are doing 2 matches of 5v5 best out of 5 we have room for all our heavy hitters. Lets have a practice tonight and see what we are all comfortable with. I propose 7-8PM EST 12-1AM (0000-0100) UK. This will also help us assess who the best host will be for our team (lag wise). If anyone would like to volunteer to host, leave your mark. I would, but as a few of you know, my invites don't work
hate2.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if I will be abe to play at 9pm est
unsure.gif
(what is it in standard central time?). The only map I seriously dislike is downpour (I can't hit shit to save my life in that map.
frown.gif

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
GTbigT said:
@stroke Eh, turning stopping power off didn't work out too well for us last time. Juggernaut would kind of be an even trade-off. If you go into private match settings, you'll see options for how much life you start out with, how fast (if at all) your health regenerates, then there is an option for Hardcore. I guess Hardcore is just turning friendly fire on and radar off. We played Hardcore our last battle, and it wasn't the same as playing a HC TDM on a public server.

I propose we have a practice session tonight (Thursday) and play the maps, modes, and rules that will be in our match tomorrow. It'll be just us GT's. That might help us decide who should play what modes on what maps.

3 of us now have skype. Even if you don't have mics, get it anyway and listen in. I'll host the group conference so PM me w/ the email you signed up with. You can also use skype as an IM. I'd rather not have our chat AND skype open to keep my connection healthy, so please get skype if you're gonna be communicating during matches.

Again, 10:00PM against [DP] is confirmed. I sent 2 challenges to 2 different clans for 9:00, whoever responds first is our opponent.

Since we are doing 2 matches of 5v5 best out of 5 we have room for all our heavy hitters. Lets have a practice tonight and see what we are all comfortable with. I propose 7-8PM EST 12-1AM (0000-0100) UK. This will also help us assess who the best host will be for our team (lag wise). If anyone would like to volunteer to host, leave your mark. I would, but as a few of you know, my invites don't work
hate2.gif

Can it be at 3 or 4 EST cuz I don't think I can make it at 7. And I WON'T volunteer for the host cuz my connection lags like a bitch.

Can someone refresh my mind on Strike...sorry I'm drawing a blank

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll reload my skype account later today

practice match; the USA BCS Championship game is on at that time. Football to me is as important as Cricket is to an Aussie as soccer is to a South American, as cross country running is to an Eithiopian(sp?)

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Alright guys, heres the situation. I dont have a PC or laptop that I can use at the same time as playing on the Wii.

Does anyone know anything I can use on the DS to communicate? Or my Nokia 5800?

Ive found a program I think I can use on my Nokia. If someone can help me set it up.

Do I need to set up Skype account on my PC first?

10_0ARMY

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
jaydoc05 said:
I'll reload my skype account later today

practice match; the USA BCS Championship game is on at that time. Football to me is as important as Cricket is to an Aussie as soccer is to a South American, as cross country running is to an Eithiopian(sp?)

That's funny jaydoc.
laugh.gif
Football before Cod 4 me too!

I'm in the same boat as ConJ, so I won't be able to chat while we play tomorrow... and yes I'm good for tomorrow.
I should be on tonight at 3 or 4 EST and if we can I vote that is when we practice. If not, oh well...I'll just warm-up tomorrow by playing a few random matches.

Oh and another thing GBs sent me the activation e-mail for my account, but when I clicked it I got and error saying the account was already active(which wasn't true...I checked.) or the e-mail had a bad link.

Did anyone else have this problem?

10_0ARMY

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow... GB randomly sent me a CONGRATULATIONS e-mail 10 minutes after I bitched about it not working here. Maybe when things don't work for me I should rant about them here.
yay.gif

@Unseen: my user name is 1:wtf:ARMY

the first circle is a capital "o" and the second is a lower case "o"

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am alright for tonight i guess only thing is don't know if i should use [GT]Unseen (pirate version takes long to load) or [GT]iRapeZ (real version but lvl 32 so minimum weapons. And i am ok, with tomorrow since i dont need a comp and i can use my ipod touch to skype(but i got no mic) and ya. And i am good for tomorrow apparently.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll join. I'll start adding people to my friend roster, so that'll take some time. I'll also throw my skype/wlm/xfire crap up on my profile...or in my sig...whichever comes first...

BloodShadow9: 3447 5314 1881

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am cleaning up the members llist becuase i am so nerved by always putting it aside and now that i have free time i will clean it up
smile.gif

How it will work, is i will post all the names i think, aren't active enough first then if most members agree i will pm them and tell them something.

[GT]Invisable- 0593-8126-17187 (i think, that he should stayk,just put him here because i dont see him much)
[GT]Ether- 0485-2539-2939
[GT[PSWII(itsmeoreo)- 0750-9300-5719
[GT]Gum(zop2241)- 1273-9961-3479
[GT]R8221- 0090-9743-7651
{GT]IBrawl 0426-7820-0795
[GT]zZz (MozyMan)- 9068-7300-886
[GT]Iceman (scorpin200) 0000-2041-9545
[GT]BOOF 1315-9601-5208
[GT]Bammer-4299-7721-1658
Iceman- 0000-2041-9548
[GT]MTF-2124-8473-4630
[GT]Ringo-033181895939