Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
---Gun Taker---

Anal sex is like broccoli, if you're forced to have it as a kid, you won't like it as an adult.

wtf.gif

DDeeds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah no feelings hurt here...just don't want to be in a clan right now. I can't use any form of communicating outside of the game at the moment, so I don't see the point of being in a team, maybe when I can finally afford a computer, if y'all will take me back...ill come, but I don't sere the point in being in a clan right now. My tag doesn't pertain to GT...I just like playing against teams in Team Dethmatch and wrecking the kids with clan tags.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ummmm.okay then a this week i will be sending pm (omg maybe that team name is private message
ohmy.gif
) to those inactive so i can make the list shorter i will post who i will be pming in a while (on ipod touch now)

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unseen can you make a retired or nomad or hiatus list and add me to it. im going to be on gt less but am not officially leaving. just wondering?

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
GameSoul said:
aww the clan is dying.
frown.gif
I can play a match today if there's enough people.

How can u say something like that when u haven't been in the clan that long. Remember it only started on WaW and we only had a thread on this forum for it.

This clan has grown a lot since it began and it's far from "dying."

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:
GameSoul said:
aww the clan is dying.
frown.gif
I can play a match today if there's enough people.

How can u say something like that when u haven't been in the clan that long. Remember it only started on WaW and we only had a thread on this forum for it.

This clan has grown a lot since it began and it's far from "dying."

I just want to participate and matches and practices more. It's been a lot more quiet lately.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Hey guys. Im gonna have to leave the clan or put it on hold.

Due to unforseen circumstances I dont have the time to play with GT.

Seems to dying anyway. LOL

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly, I too am going to have to join the rest with this. I don't really have time for the clan right now, due to work and screwy hours. I'll still be here, and I'm not going to quit unless forced to, but I can definitely say I will not be available as often as I used to be.

DDeeds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm ready to play with a clan now....since this clan is dead I'm starting my own clan...Project Meteor...noobtubes and rpgs are practically a requirement. Team needs no coordination or communication required, just run and gun, make it rain with your tubes.

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DDeeds said:
I'm ready to play with a clan now....since this clan is dead I'm starting my own clan...Project Meteor...noobtubes and rpgs are practically a requirement. Team needs no coordination or communication required, just run and gun, make it rain with your tubes.
now that was funny. good work odb!

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this sucks, but I am not going to quit. I still get to play with my friends... right?

I kinda figured that T, and ConJ were going to quit. ConJ because he quit the WaW clan (I hope I am not just blowing smoke out my ass), and T because he is married.

HighIrish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey GT- Its been great..met lotsa great players with you guys and hope to keep you as wii friends but I am resigning from GT. Lotsa love and kisses. Irish.

ps- still one of my favorite people to play with is 10_0army..and extra wet kiss to you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiXVXw5ELqA&pp=ygUYTW9yZSBpbnNhbmUgOTBzIGdhbWUgYWRz