• No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unseen just look at the log for gt on gb gamebattles. you will see why.
unsure.gif

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameSoul said:
BTW Unseen I changed my name to [GT]Dizazt3r in case anyone hasn't seen me online lately.
yeah, we played earlier I think
GT(in black) Stroke (in yellow)

I had recenly been "training" with another clan (from another site) and we had to part ways (amicably of course)
cry.gif

So I am ready to devote my time back to the Stroke profile. I will be on whenever.

If you are using Skype voice and want to communicate while in a party (the desktop app can do a group if initating the call; however, the iphone (me) can only do one to one when initiating a call), PM me your Skype email address and I will add you as a contact

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
sent. im online if anyone wants to do a war party.

EDIT: wiimote batteries died. right before i was about to kill someone too. will be a while before they recharge.

EDIT2: Sorry guys, but I'm going to be a free agent from now on. I had fun playing with this clan. See you all around.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry guys i havent been on for quite some time my internet connection went down.

And guys i think we need a new leader. Reason is not because i dont wanna be leaser anymore. The reason is it would be alot better if we had a leader who had better connection than mine (whole week-end it wasnt working) also have acces to a computer and have one that is non virused. If you guys can deal with these problems then ok but if not who do u guys nominate?

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bruiser is from the clan eternal alliance. i suggest gt merges with them i know they would probably be up for it. EA chat go there and talk to bruiser, tell him bohica sent you. no one is being mean just trying to help out.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had fun, guys, but I just have too many different games to play to really be active in a clan anymore. So, I'll be formally resigning this time. What with the amount of DS games I have to beat, TvC, MWR, NMH, and Phantom Brave, I have a lot on my plate.

So long, dudes.(And dudettes.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: One gram of felony? +1