I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hehe

Most of all I'm rooting for the Netherlands.
But if they're out I'm rooting for England an another few clubs. England can play quite some soccer.
smile.gif

Group G is in my opinion the toughest group.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wouldn't say that was too much of a loss tbh. He's barely played this season so I have doubts about his fitness. IMO the best replacement would be Ledley King becasue he usually puts in good performances for Club and Country but he has his own injury problems as well. But it looks like Upson will partner Terry in defence. He's a deceny defender but he's on teh back of a poor season for him.

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
I really don't want them to win it, because frankly, they won it once, and we still have to hear about it 50 years later.

A perfect example, I work for an English company, that is doing a special world cup promotion. You can win 1 party package, 9 TVs, and 66 hard drives. Oh, wow guys, 1966, very clever!

Objectively though, they have got a pretty good team, and it'll probably take them to the quarter finals, but they'll lose out to some of the big hitters.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rogue Trader said:
I really don't want them to win it, because frankly, they won it once, and we still have to hear about it 50 years later.

A perfect example, I work for an English company, that is doing a special world cup promotion. You can win 1 party package, 9 TVs, and 66 hard drives. Oh, wow guys, 1966, very clever!

Objectively though, they have got a pretty good team, and it'll probably take them to the quarter finals, but they'll lose out to some of the big hitters.

This.

I find England to be very arrogant and think they are better than they are when it comes to football. The rest of us in the UK have to listen to all the bragging every single day. The funny thing is though I support every UK team except England. I want to actually see them get beat because of how smug they are. Every time they play a team thats equal to them they think they are better and think they can steamroll them when that's not the case. Now don't get me wrong I feel the opposite when it comes to english people! Best of luck but for me I don't want England to win, Which I highly doubt will happen. I admit they did great in the qualifiers but that comes to nothing when it comes to the actual world cup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4