Official Thread of the Wooloo Religion

What should I make a religion about next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
OP
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
If there are any amongst you who know in the depths of their souls that our Lord and Savior can be none other than the otherworldly cuteness that is our dear Wooloo, then I invite you to join me in worship. That's right - I want YOU to practice Woolooism - the TRUE religion for those who seek the warmth of a tiny ball of cute and cuddly awesomeness that one cannot find anywhere else other than in Woolooism!

To join, all one must do is find the cutest image of Wooloo they can find, and post it here with the text "All hail our Lord and Savior, Wooloo!", followed by a picture of a Sword or a Shield. Anyone who disses teh Wooloo will be branded a Heretic, and will have an extremely cute image of our Lord posted on their Profile, and will be added to the Banned Users list in this post for all the world to see.

Practicing Woolooism is simple - just spread the cutest Wooloo pictures you can find in as many places on the Internet as possible, with the caption "Join Woolooism today!" and a link to this thread, whenever you have nothing better to do. Let's spread the word!

Banned Users:
@AmandaRose

Last edited by Maq47,
Reactions: James_ and x65943

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry I would rather follow the religion of WooWoo than the religion of WooLoo.

So everyone please Join WooWooism today!

Woo_Woo.jpg

https://gbatemp.net/threads/official-thread-of-the-wooloo-religion.552252/

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
OP
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News