United States
cry.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Holy shit seriously? I never liked him, but he wasn't old. Shit I hate when people die young
frown.gif

EDIT: When I say I never liked him, that means no disrespect, I just never watched his show. It's not like I hated this guy. I hate when people die
frown.gif

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's really sad. BTW, he was fairly old, he just didn't look as old as he was. He was 50 (which isn't really that old, but not really that young either). Apparently it was due in part to pneumonia and part to sarcoidosis, a rare autoimmune disease he recently revealed he suffered. That's a damn shame. He died in the hospital this morning.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys probably know him best for his role in Transformers. He was the used car salesman. He was also in all the Ocean's movies.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
underpressure116 said:
That's really sad. BTW, he was fairly old, he just didn't look as old as he was. He was 50 (which isn't really that old, but not really that young either). Apparently it was due in part to pneumonia and part to sarcoidosis, a rare autoimmune disease he recently revealed he suffered. That's a damn shame. He died in the hospital this morning.

Jesus, according to you my life is like half over! 50 ain't old dude!

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shabadage said:
You guys probably know him best for his role in Transformers. He was the used car salesman. He was also in all the Ocean's movies.

As its not that old, the avg lifespan of a male is in the 70-80's, you life kinda is a lil more than half over, to be half at 50 means you will live to 100 years old.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
i didn't learn until about 10 minutes ago that he had sarcoidosis it's a terrible thing to have effect you and someone very close to me has it
it makes pneumonia one of the easiest things to catch
over the past week i've heard some rotten things (really nasty rumours) spread about bernie mac regarding his illness and these people need shooting

oh and how the hell is 50 old?
dry.gif

i hope he now rests in peace
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Here's one thats even better. https://youtu.be/Wx5HOQuP7Xk